Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

let me show u up!

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Captureyt.JPG

Its 205$ straight or what? How much is shipping and its a 3 week wait? 
Nice. This colorway has that ol' Larry Bird Converse Weapon appeal.  I can't definitively answer your questions though, sorry.

Man, those Spacejams are great! I thought I was tired of that colorway being done, but guess not. Also, Carmines look incredible. Mellows would be better than paying for YOTD's, etc., etc., lots of good stuf in here!! Here's something for this summer..

6878940577_f6673d5496_b.jpg

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Captureyt.JPG

Its 205$ straight or what? How much is shipping and its a 3 week wait? 
Nice. This colorway has that ol' Larry Bird Converse Weapon appeal.  I can't definitively answer your questions though, sorry.
I wish I could add more green to it like a green pull tab but I wanna make these come release. 

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by wkej

Did anyone ordered wolfs from deadstock ??
Do you have any shipping confirmation ??

Yeah I got 1 Sat and when I checked today they said they were picked up in Industry, CA. But my expected date to receive them went from 6 to 7 days.
Ok thanks i got mine too
I should get them on friday

Having too much fun with these possibilities.
Some classic Chicago colorways.

scaled.php

scaled.php

Inspired from my Bianchi Infinito

scaled.php

Carmine

scaled.php

Jordan SB

scaled.php

So many more possibilities to make.

I didint like these when images first surfaced. But I recently saw them in person at the mall....very nicee. Quality of material is on point on these..and then with the ID option!? Even with the pretty pricey tagg I will definately be looking to copp me a pair

At nike town germany, the wolfgreys are listed
For 180 euros while the spizikes for 175 euros
Lol.
Too bad i have no money left as i copped
The chicago x recently.
The wolfgrey are cool casual kicks imo.

Yikes at some of the creations so far...

I cant decide - red or blue? Both being Giants themed- tongue would either say GIA NTS or SB 46

So do u guys like the lower insert better? Me personally, I like the higher but the ID look good either way. Considering the powder 9 inspired 2012 with the higher insert.

anyone feeling salty about paying $223 for the wolfs or uncs after seeing all these ID options now?

I may just get my first pair of IDs.  The options are great!  Here's my black/cement inspired design.

Originally Posted by misterj

anyone feeling salty about paying $223 for the wolfs or uncs after seeing all these ID options now?

Naw cause I only paid $175 shipped from deadstockshoes.com

Back
Top Bottom