Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

eastbay sucks.....does anyone know where to get these in store??? i'm in Ohio- Cleveland/Akron are.... I think I'm S.O.L. Why do I like these??? I usually don't get on the hype train but for some reason I LOVE this color scheme.....

What just happened? I know you can't get through checkout with eastbay but I couldn't even add my size right when the timer ran out.
How did the sites sell out in seconds, it usually takes a few minutes even with limited shoes? Not a good weekend for shoes, got screwed
with the all star shoes and now this. Why even make a shoe if it is that limited? I guess I should just start saving my money since this
is how it is now.

Wow.  I really lucked out and got my 10.5 from Eastbay.  I received my email conformation already. 
happy.gif
happy.gif

What a expensive week!

I did call and was told they sold out in 2 mins. I said I clicked the shoe in 2 seconds, how did it sell out? She said, "What do you expect when 100s of thousands of people are clicking at the same time?" Thanks, Eastbay.

the shoes never came up online

right from the start it said sorry your size is gone...............................................peace23

size 11 said sold out as soon as the timer was gone. people HAVE to be getting the link early. its impossible to have sold out as i clicked on it within 1 second of the timer coming down

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

size 11 said sold out as soon as the timer was gone. people HAVE to be getting the link early. its impossible to have sold out as i clicked on it within 1 second of the timer coming down

you are right ^^ as soon as it came up thats what it said 
now how can a site be sold  out before the shoes even drop............................................................peace23

i just talked to eastbay and footlocker on the phone and they both said the samething

they were very limited and most of the operator's

were only able to put one phone order in before they were all soldout

now thats limited......................................................................................ipdretail23

I'm trying to finish my Nike Id pair and the damn screen has been loading for 5 mins in a cycle that says adding to cart.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

the shoes never came up online

right from the start it said sorry your size is gone...............................................peace23

yeah total BS !

was hoping to score a pair, and i was planning to buy them cause i actually liked them, not for reselling
tired.gif

**sarcasm noted** S/O to Scottsdale mall security. There's 3 of us here total with two camping out and I'm in my car browsing on the iPad and security swarms my car because someone reported a person was looking in cars. Of course calmly I do ask what the problem is. It's interesting listening to these guys on the radios talking about us when we camp. They said the HoH manager said it'd be a 'smaller' release compared to the Galaxies.

And as I got done typing the above paragraph, the head of security came out to apologize. So... **sarcasm taken back, my mistake**

I think they're much better looking in-person. And not many people showed so if you're In the PHX area, there's probably a decent amount left. HoH Scottsdale.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I think they're much better looking in-person. And not many people showed so if you're In the PHX area, there's probably a decent amount left. HoH Scottsdale.
Nice pick up.  Wish I could have gotten the Galaxy's there.  I was lucky enough to get my YOTD last night off Eastbay or else I would be heading down there.

First in line at HoH Willowbrook Mall. Cops swung by twice asking if it was going to be the same ordeal as last 2 days...I said I doubt it lol...well a few more heads showed up as the GM was asking what size I needed. We all walked in, got our sizes and T-shirts and walked out. Waited about 35 mins total. Easy cop compared to the All-Star madness...here are some pix...
My Air Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit and Air Jordan 2012 Year of the Dragon

^^^ Hell yeah!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After striking out HARD for any of the Galaxy pack kicks....the 2012 YOTD is the perfect consolation. Anybody got a Laney HS jersey?? 
laugh.gif

Willowbrook mall still has a 10.5 left if anyone needs that size.... i just walked out with the last 11

Originally Posted by JosephMartin

http://corporategotem.com/ Size 8-10 in the Year of the Dragon. (513) 771-0432 Cool guys over there.

Thanks man! I just called them and got a pair, just had to get an 11 and I really need a 11.5 but I hope I can squeeze into em. I appreciate the heads up post. I struck out online last night everywhere and no one even close to me got em!

How do these fit? I am thinking of getting a pair off NikeID and I haven't been able to try a pair on. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom