Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im tryna find a pair of YOTD's......I really don't think you gotta spend more than retail for them given that retail is already so high ($280 up here in the great white north smh)

the problem is the people who paid retail tax and shipping, then trying to resell. $223 plus $20 tax is already $243, plus its about 20-25 to ship is already at $268 lol, hard to make money for the resellers!

did anybody end up doing a pair of custom sockliners (inserts) off nikeid ??? im thinking about doing a a pair of the highs.....

I will admit.  I was ridiculously put off by the price tag initially, and I really didn't have any thoughts of trying to cop, but I really dig the Carolina blues(hope they are discounted sometime/somewhere), and stumbled on a pair of YOTD.  I have to say, they are beautiful, and extremely well done.  I passed on last years, but based on trying them on and seeing the packaging (which was impressive), these are even better.  Laced up with the mid bootie all the way they feel excellent and I am stoked to put em on the court.  Only thing with YOTD is maybe that isn't the best idea, so I will probably cave on some grey/volts once price drops(hopefully) a bit.  Pics to follow.  I would much rather spend 223 on these than 175/80 on some awfully done retros.  Just my .02. Retros will always have sentimental value, but this is where the "bang for your buck" is. Initial impression is job well done JB on the 2012.

425124_335108493208389_113589525360288_1001375_1966959798_n.jpg

Deluxe: Tinker Ed.

surprised nobody has posted these yet...Jordan Brand Classic 2012 in university blue & navy. posted on sneakernews yesterday. i prefer these to the UNC release.

Has anybody been playing in the deluxe version? If so, have you tried out various combinations of sockliner and insole? What has been your favorite? I have the E version and have been playing a lot in them and have been very satisfied, but I'm curious to hear from people that have mixed and matched.

the missus got me a pair of UNCs. should arrive next week! pretty stoked since those didnt drop here in the PI

I want the UNC joints that are out in stores..but can't justify spendin 223 dollars for them right now..

Originally Posted by metallic

Was bored, so decided to make a cool grey version using the grey/volt and the unc sock.
2upv3tf.jpg

Should have released them like this
30t6p3b.gif

went to the store to try them on, actually really liked them with the over in sole. great performance shoe. might see what i can do on nike id. def would wear them to play in. prob will wait for them to drop, and then use a fnl coupon.

I'd like the Tinker Edt more if the large panel was white with a white Jumpman and black dragon, to further emphasize the wingtip quality of the shoe.

mP1wI.jpg

Magic1978 def would have caught more attention as a cool grey. Don't know why Jordan brand added the volt.
Has anyone ayes ball in their 2012s yet? I'm trying them on this weekend but playing out-doors. I've been wanting to try them in-doors.

Back
Top Bottom