Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Damn, definitely one to be on my list but pretty sure there is gonna be some trouble trying to do these to pick up. Esp in multi's. 

If you pay $200 for a pair of shoes and only wear them a "handful of times", you deserve this...
Stupidest comment i ever read. I have multiple pairs of shoes i never even worn, ranging from $500 -1500 in retail or resell value. Working a 9-5 monday - friday in a office, leaves me no time to wear all my sneakers. I'm sure there is a lot of people in the same boat.

Last edited:
Casual Friday is strict where im at so the most i do is boots. So saturday is sneaker day if im not hitting a bar so basically my sneakers rarely get worn. 

On the flip side. If you live with mom and/or dad and your only responsibility in life is to go to school M-F. You have no reason BuT to wear all your shoes. But many of us have obligations to fulfill.

Casual Friday is strict where im at so the most i do is boots. So saturday is sneaker day if im not hitting a bar so basically my sneakers rarely get worn. 
Same here..... and most Fridays is when they decide to schedule a national conference so I get played out of that also.... SMH.. Now that I think about it, most of the times I only get to wear my Jordans on Saturday mornings, when I'm going to buy more Jordans.... Lol...

Same here..... and most Fridays is when they decide to schedule a national conference so I get played out of that also.... SMH.. Now that I think about it, most of the times I only get to wear my Jordans on Saturday mornings, when I'm going to buy more Jordans.... Lol...
Yea life lol, vacation is strictly sneakers though. 

Stupidest comment i ever read. I have multiple pairs of shoes i never even worn, ranging from $500 -1500 in retail or resell value. Working a 9-5 monday - friday in a office, leaves me no time to wear all my sneakers. I'm sure there is a lot of people in the same boat.
You not understanding what I'm saying...I have a M-F gig where I can't wear my sneakers to, but I DO wear them when I go out at night and on weekends. My comment was going toward the people who by shoes with the intention of never wearing them. That's dumb to me. I buy shoes to wear them, not as investments or collectibles. Looking at a perfect shoe in a box in my closet does nothing for me. To me that's like buying a flat screen TV, bringing it home, sitting it in your living room and never taking it out of the box...Or better yet, like buying furniture, keeping it in the plastic, and never letting anybody sit on it...lol. (smh...My grand mother did that for years...).

Now saying that, I also understand that the more shoes you have the less you wear some pairs over time. I have about 15 pair and some I haven't worn in over a year, but I didn't buy them with the idea of never wearing them...

Now saying that, I also understand that the more shoes you have the less you wear some pairs over time. I have about 15 pair and some I haven't worn in over a year, but I didn't buy them with the idea of never wearing them...

I wear Nike boots 5 days a week, and don't have weekends off. So unless I'm going out, which is a rarity these days, I only get to wear stuff on Mon./Tues. & even then it's a stretch. And having hundreds of pairs of shoes only makes wearing them all on the regular damn near impossible. I do try though.

I wear Nike boots 5 days a week, and don't have weekends off. So unless I'm going out, which is a rarity these days, I only get to wear stuff on Mon./Tues. & even then it's a stretch. And having hundreds of pairs of shoes only makes wearing them all on the regular damn near impossible. I do try though.
ACG'S mon-fri especially in the winter I don't want to wear my J's only certain pairs I will wear in the winter but the white ones are definitely summer shoes

Let me do some public math to explain what some people are trying to say in their huge walls of text

365 days in a year
60 pairs of shoes (just a number, some folks with more pairs and some folks with less)
If you wear a different shoe every day you get to wear each about 6 times

I know people buy shoes to wear but when you start to accumulate a large number of shoes the number of wears goes down

It is what it is

My friend and former co-worker, Joe G, and I spoke about JB bringing back a "heritage" line with Nike Air branding, two years ago. No lie. I didn't imagine back then that the price mark-up would be so severe. $200 is a bit ridiculous, as well as insulting to us as Nike sneaker consumers. I'm on the fence about these..

You not understanding what I'm saying...I have a M-F gig where I can't wear my sneakers to, but I DO wear them when I go out at night and on weekends. My comment was going toward the people who by shoes with the intention of never wearing them. That's dumb to me. I buy shoes to wear them, not as investments or collectibles. Looking at a perfect shoe in a box in my closet does nothing for me. To me that's like buying a flat screen TV, bringing it home, sitting it in your living room and never taking it out of the box...Or better yet, like buying furniture, keeping it in the plastic, and never letting anybody sit on it...lol. (smh...My grand mother did that for years...).

I hear ya. I personally wear all my shoes when i can but i just cant get to all of them. I also have friends that collect and wear at the sametime. Some people look at shoes as an collectable or a piece of art.

Back to the shoe though. I need a pair regardless of the price. Im sure nike is bringing back the NA for all the 3s sooner or later.

if these are really releasing, hopefully my boy can hold me a pair so I don't have to deal with the chaos

Originally Posted by bXHuStLeR 1118 View Post

If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like dreams really do come true! thank you JB!

So far these are the release of the year IMO

I cant see losing my job over a pair of shoes. That's straight up crazy

A guy came into my store trying to get me as his connect for these. :lol: I denied him with the quickness.

Will be passing on these since I was able to get a pair from '11 and I don't wear those too often

Back
Top Bottom