Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

oh this thread...
7ilbs39slr-jordan_ooh_face.gif

Still haven't found a store doing FCFS and probably won't be none... so aiming for RSVP and online :smokin it's fine 8am is just 5am here in the west coast... early blunts 8)

I honestly don't think these will release in GS sizes, too bad since my friend wants to get herself a pair.

pissed that they moved these AGAIN to the 6th. I can't ditch again they already caught me for the Bred 11's...I still remember that phonecall...

"Why is it that your son has only been absent on fridays this whole semester?"

:smh:

Take it from someone older, focus less on Jordan's and more on your education. Do good in school, get a good job, and you can buy as many of these as you want

They're dropping the 6th? Thats dope! Now I don't have to deal with these little high school kids. Being in college FTW :smokin
They might skip.

this is going to be interesting...will kids go to school or e-camp for twitter links? 
I will be watching this release closely.

I think regardless if it's a Wednesday release date. People will still ditch school or call in sick for work, I'm still expecting chaos on Wednesday haha
What I am thinking too. Salaried people will definitely use a sick day if they have to. Hourly waged people may not though

I'm hoping the mall or shoe stores do something to not let these kids skipping school cop the shoes. I just want a stress and hassle free cop. Nothing against kids :lol:
Keep dreaming. Malls dont give a **** if kids skip school

Take it from someone older, focus less on Jordan's and more on your education. Do good in school, get a good job, and you can buy as many of these as you want
^This. One of my biggest regrets was putting too much thought and effort into some of the wrong stuff.

hopefully i win a raffle locally because i have very bad luck copping online. So i will be at every mall with in a 30 mile radius to enter raffles to increase my chances to copp these.

Does this shoe release in a special kind of box or anything or just the regular box the 3's usually come in?

This. Kinda embarrassing when some of you need to wait for your tax return to cop a pair of shoes haha

oh my Lord... I said I wouldnt buy another JB release unless they put NIKE AIR on the heel... the shoes of my youth...

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom