Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't give a damn about the Nike air still got my ds from ummmmm o yea last year. JB on some troll ****.

peeps in here think their 2011 pair of wc is the ishhh.... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. yall smokin bathsalt!

peeps in here think their 2011 pair of wc is the ishhh.... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. yall smokin bathsalt!

well if you're gunna pay for the same quality im thinking if anyone is on bath salts it would be the people paying $200 retail for a shoe that was released 2 years ago for a lot less. but if Nike Air is that big of a deal for this shoe then i hope you get them, i see both points to this argument but the price hike is crazy imo

well if you're gunna pay for the same quality im thinking if anyone is on bath salts it would be the people paying $200 retail for a shoe that was released 2 years ago for a lot less. but if Nike Air is that big of a deal for this shoe then i hope you get them, i see both points to this argument but the price hike is crazy imo
These will (hopefully) be my first pair of white cement 3's. If I can get them for retail I'd be paying about the same as I would resell for 2011's. NA is just an added bonus

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy
SERIOUSLY ?

Yep, I'm good with my 2011's I've worn twice

The 2011 pair I bought is still DS, but I have an '03 pair that I've worn a few times, and they are 1000000x better in terms of shape, comfort and of course the cliche "quality" word, plus I prefer the lighter imprinted elephant print.

I honestly don't know why I'm still holding on to them, I guess you can say I liked the whole presentation with them, minus the shoes :\

Last edited:

I like my 2011 pair just fine. Plenty of wears and they still look good. That goes for my True Blues too.

View media item 241326

This.

I don't know why the 2011 pair gets a lot of grief.

Quality wasn't THAT bad.

Case in point, the Orion 7. :smh:

Anyways, as I stated before, I will pass on these.

The pics and videos on these have made it more easier anyways, minus the NA.

yeah people was complaining on gas price going up too... its part of life... who here think that life will get cheaper?

people on the grind everyday to make more money... people whos working for minimum wage is pushing for congress to increase their pay. lol

I like my 2011 pair just fine. Plenty of wears and they still look good. That goes for my True Blues too.

View media item 241326

THE '88' IS CONSTRUCTED WITH THE SAME MATERIALS AS THE 2011. Only REAL difference besides the obvious NA branding is the matte finish on the midsole.
I have several pairs of each OG CW III released in 2011... Every pair I've worn has worn well, and still looks great after it hits Beater status. The 2011 IIIs are much better than most of the releases JB has hit us over the last year or so. People cried about the 2011 IIIs when they dropped, ie the mudguard, creasing, gloss, etc.... but given the current JB climate, the IIIs were put together quite well. I'd buy more 2011s in a heartbeat, and without hesitation. The NA branding doesn't force me to go extra HAM, as I still have 94s with the NA, so if i really need to take a shoe out and "worship" the "good ol days of NikeAir" i'm set, plus they still fit me... However, My OG 88s are long gone, mom took those to the salvation army decades ago.

I'm going to try my luck. If I grab them cool, if not, no biggie I will still enjoy my 2011s. I'm not going to pay reseller prices for these though, not worth it.

yeah people was complaining on gas price going up too... its part of life... who here think that life will get cheaper?

people on the grind everyday to make more money... people whos working for minimum wage is pushing for congress to increase their pay. lol

yeah but with gas you buy or walk or ride a bicycle but with shoes just go find some for cheaper and life may not get cheaper in that aspect but you can ALWAYS better yourself and make more money, its up to the person to want it bad enough

So many damn people in this thread wasting space with their "not wasting extra $40" or "i still have ds 2011" comments. If you don't want these then move on to another thread. No one cares if you need to save $40 or not.

THE '88' IS CONSTRUCTED WITH THE SAME MATERIALS AS THE 2011. Only REAL difference besides the obvious NA branding is the matte finish on the midsole.
I have several pairs of each OG CW III released in 2011... Every pair I've worn has worn well, and still looks great after it hits Beater status. The 2011 IIIs are much better than most of the releases JB has hit us over the last year or so. People cried about the 2011 IIIs when they dropped, ie the mudguard, creasing, gloss, etc.... but given the current JB climate, the IIIs were put together quite well. I'd buy more 2011s in a heartbeat, and without hesitation. The NA branding doesn't force me to go extra HAM, as I still have 94s with the NA, so if i really need to take a shoe out and "worship" the "good ol days of NikeAir" i'm set, plus they still fit me... However, My OG 88s are long gone, mom took those to the salvation army decades ago.

Aside from the 2011 Playoff XIII release, the White Cement and True Blue III from 2011 are probably my favorite releases in the past 2+ years.

So many damn people in this thread wasting space with their "not wasting extra $40" or "i still have ds 2011" comments. If you don't want these then move on to another thread. No one cares if you need to save $40 or not.

It's a sneaker discussion board. People are allowed to voice their displeasure with sneakers releasing and point out the reasons why. That good old 1st amendment again :smokin

Last edited:
Aside from the 2011 Playoff XIII release, the White Cement and True Blue III from 2011 are probably my favorite releases in the past 2+ years.
It's a sneaker discussion board. People are allowed to voice their displeasure with sneakers releasing and point out the reasons why. That good old 1st amendment again
smokin.gif
I guess. Feels good to voice my displeasure about the people with their displeasure with this shoe then.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom