Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I for one hope they get pushed back,I had planned on getting the squadron blues then when all the hubbub started about the 88's I planned on getting them too then I saw the RD days apart...I'll try to get the 88's but if I can't cop then I'll get my "mystics" Saturday and pray the 3's come out in March

Stop it, you guys will say anything. I actually know the chick thats the manager of that dtlr and she could care less about Jordans.

She's completely legit too, she won't sell early or hold a pair. None of that, trust me i've tried.

River oaks is actually a decent mall to cop from, they've got 2 foolockers, champs, footaction, finish line, jimmy jazz and dtlr.

Now if your scared the little kids that hang out at the mall are going to take your shoes after you purchase, then you might need to cop somewhere else.

But seriously though, its the suburbs. If your scared there, you'll be scared everywhere.

Couldn't find the post to quote but there were no murders at the mall, let alone any violence that had to do with shoes.

You guys are worse than fox news.
Co-sign for my first post

River Oaks USED to be a good mall to cop from until they started getting shady. Case in point, when I went there to get myself the white cement 4s to keep myself from having to drive to my brothers store in the city, I lined up for an hour at Jimmy Jazz (because every other place had a line of 30+ deep). I was 6th in line and when the store opens the manager says he only has a 9 and 9.5 left. Seriously?? Not to mention when I get to the counter, all these bums who didnt even stand in line rushed the doors and made their own separate line at the counter. And instead of keeping things organized, they literally just sold sizes to whoever was closest to the counter, whether they were actually in line or not like some damn auto auction or something. Naturally I was quite pissed and vowed to never give any store in River Oaks my business again sneaker wise.

And ive lived in Cal City for years and can tell you how bad River Oaks is, especially on the weekends. Granted you probably wont be jacked for your shoes, but these little knuckleheads are quick to pick fights to show that they are actually about that life. I dont have time to deal with all the GDs and bust downs that congregate at that mall. Id rather take that half hour drive to Ford City where I know I can get my shoes with ease and the stores are of a much better quality.
I'll have to agree with you that more often than not theres a bunch of shady stuff happening behind the scenes but that seems to be everywhere in the chi.

Thats exactly why i don't waste my time with raffles but if i miss out on a pair or don't want to be bothered with going online for a pair thats not going to sell out i've had decent luck just walking in there. As for lining up and all that, i don't participate with that BS so i can't speak on those experiences.

Ford city though? Ford city sucks.
Ford City? I've heard it all now LOL.
Exactly

Back
Top Bottom