Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Oh welll.... on some unrelated news read an article ability ut chicago trying to introduce .tax on sneakers... okay!

smh...this is officially a online only release...crazy goodluck to everyone who wants a pair to rock or collect and not flip

Jordan Brand should do their part and shift even more inventory to Chicago. Do it for the kids, JB, do it for the kids.
Or better yet, how about donating some of their record profits to support and improve the communities that support the brand.  Now there's a novel idea.

just saw them in the bronx for 550.
indifferent.gif

so these will release on nike.com only might be my first online shoe purchase other than ebay . Hope i can get a pair

Where in the BX? My buddy saw those, fighter jet foams, squadron blue 13''s, and others at some store on Fordham...

yup I was on fordham. them dudes is nutz. they also was tryin to sell the all star kamikaze for 220 :stoneface:

Last edited:
Unless Nike really wants to play games tomorrow (the day before a notable release) they tweet a release reminder update telling the time, price etc. That is probably our best bet. 

Back
Top Bottom