Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

A word of warning, anyone who attempts to post a hoax of false/misleading information will be banned from the site

If you see someone attempt it - and that includes anyone who assists with a hoax by quoting it and saying "copped", "GO GO GO", etc. - please report it to our staff by pressing the flag/report button beneath the post.  

We will remove all reported hoaxes, and the people responsible for them, from our forums as quickly as possible.  

Let's work together to keep NikeTalk for mature sneaker fans only.  

I used to feel that way but niketalk has become more and more like a day care center and this whole thread is proof of that

Last edited:
My girl wants to buy a GS pair... I'm assuming only mens sizes will be linked on the twitter accounts?
I guess my question is if it's TLO, searching for it in the sites won't work?

Last edited:
Should I cop these?
Part of me want 'em cuz I no longer have the '11 retro.
Part of me don't want 'em cuz I don't wanna give Nike $200 just for a "NA" Jordans.
decision,decision

Will anybody be posting the link?  Im deployed on a goverment computer and cannot access twitter to see where the links will be.  Any help will be much appreciated got 4 more months over here, and "I need these in my life".. Thanks in advance

46475171-0441-786E-F433F1BBB058B155_1.jpg

Will anybody be posting the link?  Im deployed on a goverment computer and cannot access twitter to see where the links will be.  Any help will be much appreciated got 4 more months over here, and "I need these in my life".. Thanks in advance
By the time the link is posted on here, they are already sold out man

By the time someone actually gets a pair in their cart and posts the link they'll probably be sold out.

Hmm...I know everyone says FNL, NDC, and Eastbay is releasing at 4:51 EST, but...Someone also posted about FNL's FB releasing at 8am, which is it? :nerd:

Many thanks.

Hmm...I know everyone says FNL, NDC, and Eastbay is releasing at 4:51 EST, but...Someone also posted about FNL's FB releasing at 8am, which is it? :nerd:

Many thanks.

I'm seeing the same thing, FNL is playing games - I feel like they're gonna "announce" the 4:51 EST release.

I love my Macbook Retina with the Thunderbolt internet speed. A+ national grade

I'm glad idk what a+ national grade means. And good thing you have that retina desplay, that was you can see them clearer than the rest of us, lol. That will def help, big reps+.

I'm waking up just in case

Same here, just hope I can go back to sleep quickly if it's just a simple announcement. And if it's just an announcement, I'm gonna have my hands full trying to get a pair waiting for my flight. Good luck regardless, fam.

Should I cop these?
Part of me want 'em cuz I no longer have the '11 retro.
Part of me don't want 'em cuz I don't wanna give Nike $200 just for a "NA" Jordans.
decision,decision

If you dnt have the '11 retro, and can't find em, for retail, or near retail I'd say go for it. People want $200+ around my way.

Seeing those speedtest results kind of got me thinking...

What are your opinions on checking out through PAYPAL vs checking out through the website?

BTW, don't mind my join date, or post count, no big deal.

Last edited:
just take a god damn day off

I'm seeing the same thing, FNL is playing games - I feel like they're gonna "announce" the 4:51 EST release.

They will release at 8 am. Unless something changes before now and then. They will also release more pairs unannounced at 451 est. (All subject to changes dont take this as the final word)

Back
Top Bottom