Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wow... now this is a surprise! I wasn't expecting this at all, let's see how the hype will unfolds.

I'm in a tough spot I've come to dislike JB. But I do love the OG colorways for the most part. I swore after the Olympic 6 I was done for the year maybe forever until the carmines drop (no I don't have any info but it's happening this thread proves it will happen). Why pay outrageous prices for tech and quality that don't match the original release of the shoe! Look at the LeBron, Kobe. and KD offerings. Superior to Jordan in every aspect. But nostalgia is a strong drug. Nike Air on the back means alot to me even though I have a pair of the 2001 releases in both colorways and copped a pair of the 2011. It also hurts that I tend to to love II,III, IV,V,VI in their OG colors and makeups. To me this Shamrocracy is just like the infrared affair years back. To me it's proving the time is up and to get guys like me who grew up in the classic Jordan era to break more bread with the brand they have to come at least half correct. To me this 1 pair if I get them will be my double up on the III's from 2011 but from now on Nike Air (where it belongs) or I'm sitting it out.

Even though these are a QS, does anyone know if they will come out in kids sizes?  I know QS and limited joints tend to exclude gs sizes but you never know....I missed out on them in 2011 so this is gonna be a double whammy if they don't come in gs -______-

And is it really that big of a deal that they have Jordan on the bottom?  Every sneakerhead wants Nike Air, but as a company JB has to stamp Jordan somewhere on there....it's really not that deep; people still are going to beast over them anyway lol.  Or then again they probably just screwed up and didn't even realize..wouldn't shock me.
laugh.gif

Will wait for more info, may copp a pair. Honestly, They should of just kept things the same, but this is a business move for JB and Nike and whatever. NikeAir should of stayed NA.

I'm waiting for recent images and a video of some sort before I make a final opinion about these. But buying either way, my 2011's are officially ball kicks

They already hit the Bay @ $450
That gives me some relief believe it or not. Aftermarket prices are about the same as prerelease. Usually determined by quantity. So these arent released in just banned numbers at the very least.

Banneds sold on eBay cheap a short while after they surfaced, because a little was known about the hype that would proceed dwn the line. $450 is just a guestimation. These maybe more, maybe less. We'll see.

I find it funny how for years people asked to have NIKE on the back of the shoes and when they finally do it people are now complaining that it says jordan on the bottom of the shoe . People they are only a pair of shoes. If you like them buy them , if you have them already from the last release no one is forcing you to buy them again.

I find it funny how for years people asked to have NIKE on the back of the shoes and when they finally do it people are now complaining that it says jordan on the bottom of the shoe . People they are only a pair of shoes. If you like them buy them , if you have them already from the last release no one is forcing you to buy them again.
This makes way to much sense for people to even bother listening to it. Cats act like JB has a gun to their head forcing them to buy their product. People are so brainwashed to the point that they will complain yet still line up and cop regardless. 

You're absolutely right, the audacity of people who don't want a half-assed effort release. FOH!
You know damn well what I meant. If Nike Air on the bottom is that big a deal to you dont get em. But you'll prolly cop em anyway and complain about that while they are in your hand knowing how it would be before you copped em.

Nice. Looks good. Now to the BCIII's. :nerd:
Yah I missed mine too and it STILL pisses me off! If I cant get these I am at least getting the Fire Reds.
I only need the BCIIIs and a white based OG colorway (not true blue) for my collection. Dont care much for the IIIs otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom