Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

For all speculators around this sudden "change" ..visit the JB archives and enter the topic "2007 a whole lot of things have changed" started by babyJ, my fav JB thread ever, i mean its still relevant to this day , almost 6 yrs later..

I think this will only continue. Since MJ didn't compete in a slam dunk contest after 88, they'll probably give the NA treatment to whatever shoe he wore in the all star game.

Didn't the black/red 4s just come out?

View media item 192839

I hope everyone has their money right.
Since early 2011, JB has increased the retro drops every year... 2013, and beyond, will be nothing short of a heatwave :smokin
For the most part, I'm sticking to OG CWs... Not much into the OD CWs (ie Joker and Crimson IIIs, or all those Care Bear IVs coming)

My 2011s still look DS and the quality is fine so I'm passing on these. End of story, have fun chasing a shoe that sat on shelves 2 years ago but with the original logo on the back. SMH @ JB for releasing the same shoe again and again and SMH @ you guys for eating it up. I know the Nike Air is all about sentimental value and because that's how it was back in the OG, but I have memories of and love shoes for the overall designs, not small logos on the back. I do think Nike Air looks much better than the jumpman air tongue tag on 1s though, so I'm glad the royals are coming correct.
Exactly I'm not spending 170+ on a sneaker I just bought jus because of a Nike air on the heel.

a lot of OG heads will be buying these up. that Nike Air makes a HUUUGE difference to some people.
i will probably get them because my pair from a couple years ago is definitely beat. The Nike Air doesnt really do anything for me as I actually like the Jumpman on the back.

a lot of OG heads will be buying these up. that Nike Air makes a HUUUGE difference to some people.
i will probably get them because my pair from a couple years ago is definitely beat. The Nike Air doesnt really do anything for me as I actually like the Jumpman on the back.

I feel ya on that man. I could care less about the nike air but I gave my bro my DS pair of 2011's so I have to get these back lol. I remember these being so easy to get last year, I graduated bmt they were there, then I graduated tech school and they were still around lol...so hopefully it'll be the same this time around...yea right

Jordan putting Nike Air on everything. But I have a notion to believe it'll not go much further then this. He def ain't gonna put Nike on everything. Just occasionally toss that bone.

I may just cop another pair of the last release on the cheap when these drop. Especially if they are charging ridiculous price on these.

wish they would do this on another shoe instead of these..

maybe some blk/infrared vi's..

Last edited:
lol at people complaining about the OUTsole of the shoe. You guys have run out of **** to complain about I see.
You're absolutely right, the audacity of people who don't want a half-assed effort release. FOH!

For them to label em as '88 it would only be right to have a Nike outsole, but we all know JB purposely change details so people can tell each retro apart.

I can't wait to see the havoc that will ensue when these release.

And some are saying they may release during All-Star weekend.

Although JB is a troll, they sure know how to market to the beasts.

:lol: :smh:

:lol: @ JB being too lazy, ignorant, and avaricious to put Nike on the bottom of a Nike Air Jordan 3. Awww man...

Back
Top Bottom