Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

My pair on Eastbay say's waiting on approval, not looking good! Anyone have this then have it cancelled yet?

Honestly, its more sad when you see older members contributing to the buying/selling/trading. They should be the ones schooling new members to edit and stuff like that instead of having me, or another administrator, have to come in and start yelling and stuff. Then everyone hates the "mall cop" for coming in an enforcing the rules.

i do believe it would be easier on members new and old to trade on a post

but its your rules and if people dont like it out the digital door they go

but i'm not ever talking buying & selling in posts

i'm talking about the asinine comments i keep reading on almost every post these "new members" posting up on

some new members have better info then old members like myself

but its been a minute since anyone knows what their talking about new and old
expect one dude who said jordan brand will keep releasing shoes after release dates

that dude was on point

Trust me i know the feeling...i had my NT account here since 2004 and had issues when the server switched over and had to start a new account..from 2004 through today I feel like alot of these new comers/newbies are real ******** and dont care about the sneaker game at all. Real "sneakerheads" always looked out for other "sneakerheads" it was like a tight knit community...not anymore brotha

If they do I hope they take that shiny midsole away... I brought the 2011's but that bothered me about them.... :\

it will be the same shoe with the same cheap materials just with the nike air on the insoles and the back of the shoe

the most expensive part of a shoe is the sole

nike cheaped out on not making a new sole for this shoe and if a black cement comes out i would expect the same

My pair on Eastbay say's waiting on approval, not looking good! Anyone have this then have it cancelled yet?

A few have canceled...a girls size 6 from EB,
idk a Few others, haven't seen many cancelations from FNL. people need to chill out and relax. The shoe was just ordered 16 hours ago...and it's only 9 am the next day. It's probably not gonna ship until tonight end if today latest! Unless you got overnight shipping. Which honestly is probably the smart thing to do with these. They probably have thousands of orders to ship in ONE day, it's gonna take time...I got my pair from FNL, I hope the time out page is helping with over ordering/cancelations. We shall see! I'm not sweating it...

Not sure what pink foams have to do with the 3's, but did nike ever say that they were for breast cancer awareness??

Im waiting for approval also. Im just wondering if they are behind processing orders since the actual release was at off peak hours for them yesterday.

Trust me i know the feeling...i had my NT account here since 2004 and had issues when the server switched over and had to start a new account..from 2004 through today I feel like alot of these new comers/newbies are real ******** and dont care about the sneaker game at all. Real "sneakerheads" always looked out for other "sneakerheads" it was like a tight knit community...not anymore brotha
if you need help getting your old account, PM me.

160jordansdeep - not my rules. i just follow them but if buying selling trading was allowed outside of the classified section, threads will blow up on newbies creating accounts and just posting stuff for sale. the goal for the rule is probably to keep the thread about information about the shoes instead of members smacking other members over the head all day.

A few have canceled...a girls size 6 from EB,
idk a Few others, haven't seen many cancelations from FNL. people need to chill out and relax. The shoe was just ordered 16 hours ago...and it's only 9 am the next day. It's probably not gonna ship until tonight end if today latest! Unless you got overnight shipping. Which honestly is probably the smart thing to do with these. They probably have thousands of orders to ship in ONE day, it's gonna take time...I got my pair from FNL, I hope the time out page is helping with over ordering/cancelations. We shall see! I'm not sweating it...
I spoke with an EB rep and they said with cards it takes 24-48 hours to process from a cc, im plenty relaxed this is just a fellow NT's pair I was able to grab cuz he was working, just trying to help others out

People really were going hard on Twitter last night, dude said "**** Nike, thats why me and my homies bout to start getting our feet wet with Payless." 

i do believe it would be easier on members new and old to trade on a post

but its your rules and if people dont like it out the digital door they go

but i'm not ever talking buying & selling in posts

i'm talking about the asinine comments i keep reading on almost every post these "new members" posting up on

some new members have better info then old members like myself

but its been a minute since anyone knows what their talking about new and old
expect one dude who said jordan brand will keep releasing shoes after release dates

that dude was on point

My point before was BS questions and stupid posts bother me more than trading/selling. That's the point I was trying to make. People aren't even active members and they come on for a big release and expect help and ask ridiculous questions. People asking today for the sites so they can order the shoe...I'm like "really dude..." Idk, I stated my opinion before and got jumped on quick for it. But ultimately the rules are the rules and should he followed.

I never thought I'd see the day that it got like this

I really feel for the people who actually want them

I remember when the 2nd Supreme Dunks dropped and I thought $325 (going rate) was a lot of money

Now it's the norm on almost anything Nike releases

Honestly, its more sad when you see older members contributing to the buying/selling/trading. They should be the ones schooling new members to edit and stuff like that instead of having me, or another administrator, have to come in and start yelling and stuff. Then everyone hates the "mall cop" for coming in an enforcing the rules.

I understand the rules in buying/selling/trading, but should there be a consideration on people just looking for a simple size swap? I mean it seems harmless if you can help a fellow NT'er out... It's a simple size swap that can continue to pm after the first initial question. The best area to look for help is from the actual release thread?... Each release thread are 75% non sense anyways. Just saying...

Last edited:
ndc orders can still be canceled after order confirmation. happened to me a couple times before. they will say some lame "we oversold" story.

nothing is complete until you get the shipping email.. not on nike, eastbay, finishline, or any other website.
You are right until I get that shipping confirmation I should be worried. Thank you. I'm Going to call the NDC customer service number later and ask questions about my order.

I understand the rules in buying/selling/trading, but should there be a consideration on people just like for a size swap? I mean it seems harmless if you can help a fellow NT'er out... It's a simple size swap that can continue to pm after the first initial question. The best are to look for help is from the release thread?... Each release thread are 75% non sense anyways. Just saying...

Another reason I posted "nobody is getting hurt, let him rock on the trade..." Seems like it would be mutually beneficial, idk. I'm not saying anymore after this. I guess the rules are in place for a reason. Probably because they don't want a million shoe store reps on here trying to sell ****...

FNL payment disappeared from online statement. Was there last night. Order status still says processing on fnl but I dont see why the payment would be gone. Ill survive with my 2011 pair if it canceled but What do you guys think?

I understand the rules in buying/selling/trading, but should there be a consideration on people just like for a size swap? I mean it seems harmless if you can help a fellow NT'er out... It's a simple size swap that can continue to pm after the first initial question. The best are to look for help is from the release thread?... Each release thread are 75% non sense anyways. Just saying...

trading in general is very suspect. if you need a size swap then post it in the classified section. at least you can get feedback on the transaction. people get scammed all of the time on trade transactions. ever read the post on how dudes send packages with books and rocks in them instead of the actual shoes?

Yes that is me on the LI sneaker page.... I have a picture of me and a friend when we were little on FB....
I see you Baa Baa

My Order status still says "pending" on Paypal. On my NDC account it says Order Status " In Progress" Preparing to ship...but still says amount charged to paypal "$0.00". .  Is this normal? My first time buying from NDC. Is it because they don't charge the paypal until the order gets shipped out? I got order confirmation From NDC  but still NO shipping confirmation. How long it usually take to get a shipping confirmation using "ground" shipping on NDC?Should I have used faster shipping to help me secure a pair or does that not even matter?Since I got a order confirmation email from NDC via email with a order number should I worry that they will cancel my order and say out of stock or am I good?

I didnt get through on NDC until like 10 minutes after 4:51pm yesterday but had been trying since 4:51 when the twitter link popped up. At 4:52 I thought I was screwed because it kept saying Unable to add item to cart but  I kept hitting add to cart button. After 10 minutes it finally added to cart I was surprised, but checked out and signed into paypal & quickly and hit the place order button
If you received an order confirmation email with an order # from NDC you're good...I've never had them cancel any of my orders. If you still feel it may not ship just do a live chat with them and they can reassure you it will.

Back
Top Bottom