Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I wish there was a link already up like the bred 13s for the gs sizes so when they do decide to release them it could be accessed quicker. That's my only hope.  Or this EB supervisor calls me if someone happens to get their sz 6 cancelled.
eyes.gif

My eastbay order says backordered. Spoke to rep last night.. She said that backordered means that their shipment hasn't came in yet, expecting more to come in to their warehouse to fill the orders, and once that happens my cc will be charged... Said I should be good ...

I got an order confirmation from Finishline. Order says processing. My CC is showing as pending. Until I see the shipping confirmation I won't celebrate.

Alright, guys anyhelp is much appreciated. I cop most of my kicks on release day - trolling around the mall or waiting in line with a few other sneaker addicts. What's this back door link all about. I'd appreciate serious answers. I guess you can say I'm new to the online coppin

my finishline order still says processing, but I have my confirmation email. should I be worried?
well the last 4 major releases I was able to cop from FNL, got confirmation number and every time, got my shoes shipped. They aren't always instant, might take a day.

A longtime member here. I'm pretty bummed I missed out on these. If anyone gets any leads on restocks, PLEASE PM me. I will somehow return the favor. Thanks to anyone who is nice enough to help. Peace.

NDC - In progress, preparing to ship.... no confirmation email yet..pending on paypal

Finishline - Processing.... got a confirmation email yesterday.. pending on paypal

Hopefully Im good...

My Order status still says "pending" on Paypal. On my NDC account it says Order Status " In Progress" Preparing to ship...but still says amount charged to paypal "$0.00". .  Is this normal? My first time buying from NDC. Is it because they don't charge the paypal until the order gets shipped out? I got order confirmation From NDC  but still NO shipping confirmation. How long it usually take to get a shipping confirmation using "ground" shipping on NDC?Should I have used faster shipping to help me secure a pair or does that not even matter?Since I got a order confirmation email from NDC via email with a order number should I worry that they will cancel my order and say out of stock or am I good?

I didnt get through on NDC until like 10 minutes after 4:51pm yesterday but had been trying since 4:51 when the twitter link popped up. At 4:52 I thought I was screwed because it kept saying Unable to add item to cart but  I kept hitting add to cart button. After 10 minutes it finally added to cart I was surprised, but checked out and signed into paypal & quickly and hit the place order button
I got in the first 30 seconds of the release from NDC and I got a confirmation and my paypal was charged. Mine haven't shipped yet either but I should be good. Not sure why your paypal says $0.00

How does their system work on who gets let into their site. People say they wait for hours on eastbay or finishline at the stuck screen and then people randomly come in and get a pair.. Shouldn't there be a pecking order of who got to the site first?

eastbay shipping my pair as we speak, just got shipping confirmation. Finishline on the other hand is still processing.

probably a couple minutes before i posted. i didnt get a canceled pair tho. those pairs come and go in an instant. people b on it :nerd:

What site was it on :nerd:

eastbay.

eastbay shipping my pair as we speak, just got shipping confirmation. Finishline on the other hand is still processing.
my order updated to ready to ship which is much better than awaiting approval. hopefully, it goes out sooner than later. regardless, i think itll b here monday even with 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
It was a glitch I was on there when it switch over to update, and no sizes could be add to cart and I called. Nice try tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom