Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

One can only hope for BRED XI's and we all know JB is gonna produce more of these '88 3's.  

Stay Thirsty My Friends!!!

I bet they remake every single pair with the Nike Air on the back. We are all happy about the restock and in a few months they will start making them in true Retros and we will buy again. SMH but what can we do? Lol

The ip link still works. All it does is go around their attempt to throttle customers. You just have to search for the shoe that you want.

The same link works to bypass the timer...It's crazy how the traffic picked up b/c all of the popular sneaker blogs started retweeting it...now you can't even get on the site...I ordered my 13s as soon as the link went out...

Nice re stock ! If I didn't have those, I would jump. I dont know about you guys, but I happen to love the Dave whites. I don't get the hate that those ones get. But the 4's would have been my major pick if I didn't already have doubles of those. Oh yeah and the Dave whites of course !! Good grab brooklyn !!

Got Email Confirmations for both Oly 7's and BRED 4's..

THANK YOU FNL EVEN THOUGH YOU JOBBED ME ON THE '88s!!!  
roll.gif

Helps lessen the sting of failing to snag..SO I COULD KEEP AND WEAR THEM

But hey!, GREAT to see most of those who were successful throwing up their pairs on EBAY/CL.  The state of 'The Game' is solid...
indifferent.gif

I thought I seen a size 14 in the 12's
I edited my post.  I was on there while they were loading sizes and didn't see anything between 12.5 and 16 for the 12's, but I could have easily looked wrong.  LOL they gone for sure either way now

Back
Top Bottom