Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from FNL? Ground shipping to be more specific.

The lady at finishline told me that she has the same access to the system as we do. Basically she doesn't know anything. I feel like when we call and ask about shipping confirmation they don't know and they are only guessing based on what usually happens. Don't waste your time.

Lots of Salt in this thread. Its actually funny..

Mine wont be here until Valentines day.

The lady at finishline told me that she has the same access to the system as we do. Basically she doesn't know anything. I feel like when we call and ask about shipping confirmation they don't know and they are only guessing based on what usually happens. Don't waste your time.

she's lying. i have been able to call about orders that say "Processing" and gotten much more detailed responses like "We need to verify your credit card since you shipped to a different address. Then we can release your order to ship," "We are waiting for a shipment from the vendor so we can process your order," or "We are looking for your shoes at one of our stores."

she's lying. i have been able to call about orders that say "Processing" and gotten much more detailed responses like "We need to verify your credit card since you shipped to a different address. Then we can release your order to ship," "We are waiting for a shipment from the vendor so we can process your order," or "We are looking for your shoes at one of our stores."
that's what happened with my second order. I had it shipped to my brother's house but paid using MY CC so all Eastbay wanted was for me to verify the billing address and also questioned why I was sending it to that address. So I made up a lie and said I was doing him a favor since he was unavailable during the time of the release. They said alright and then told me that my order would be going out today. 2 PURR!

The "restock" is a European release in March. Obviously Nike and JB can do whatever they want, but no US restock set

My pair on Eastbay say's waiting on approval, not looking good! Anyone have this then have it cancelled yet?
If is says that all you have to do is call and verify your billing address and shipping address they just want to make sure that it's actually you that brought em

I haven't read much saltiness at all. I guess you just wanted to type that
eyes.gif
Lol

P.S. Nice pics up there ^

Last edited:
My brothers pair just came in from NDC...

He had them shipped overnight.

First impressions. They have the absolute STRONGEST glue odor. Its extremely overpowering, like sticking your nose up to a Sir-Marks-Alot permanent marker and taking a big whiff.

Secondly, the elephant print on the back os EXACTLY like those suspicious early-release pairs. On the left heel its thick and the lines are really dark. On the right shoe the print is very thin and light.

Other than that, they are exactly the same as the 2011 release.

Back
Top Bottom