Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Thanks for the quick reply, were you able to get a pair off NDC?

Fished between a couple sizes and finally got one in the cart, checked out no problem after that.

Shipping emails will probably come tonight from NDC. Most peoples orders have already been dropped off with ups they just send out tracking info in batches as ups processes them. Don't worry folks!

TWNTY8 - In one pic it looks like the left shoe has a higher strip of elephant print on the heel than the right pair. Is that just how the shoes were situation in that shot? It's hard to tell. Other than that, your pair looks :smokin The print on each shoe seems to match, and front to back seems consistent as well. Leather looks good enough for me and your pair doesn't look slightly creased the way my DS pair of 2011's did. If my pair ends up looking like this I'll be more than pleased. You can tell these are not the same as those B grades that were going around pre-release.

This is my first pair of 3s since I was a size 6.5. Can anyone tell me if they are true to size or rub big/small. I'm normally a size 9.5 so I got those, but I had to get the 13s in size 9.

Sorry if this was alread addressed but was anyone at all able to use paypal or a creditcard on the backdorr site?

TWNTY8 - In one pic it looks like the left shoe has a higher strip of elephant print on the heel than the right pair. Is that just how the shoes were situation in that shot? It's hard to tell. Other than that, your pair looks :smokin The print on each shoe seems to match, and front to back seems consistent as well. Leather looks good enough for me and your pair doesn't look slightly creased the way my DS pair of 2011's did. If my pair ends up looking like this I'll be more than pleased. You can tell these are not the same as those B grades that were going around pre-release.

Just checked it and your right the left is a little (very little) bit higher :\ Besides that the shoes are on point!

Sorry if this was alread addressed but was anyone at all able to use paypal or a creditcard on the backdorr site?
not sure if srs.. if orders went through on the backdoor site, how do you expect them to pay for the shoes? money order?

Last edited:
Leather actually looks good compared to what I was expecting. But then again that doesnt mean much...

i cant believe im seeing people talk positive about the shoe like wow for weeks people dissed this shoe and now its like good pic nice nice nice wow wow wow............. i guess yesterday no one cared about the 200 price tag or quality hahah wow

it looks like the exact same everything from the 2011's aside from the logo ................dead srs

The perforations are not the same though. They're bigger (more like the 2008 BC3 and 2003 WC3) than the 2011 WC3. At least that's my take. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
it looks like the exact same everything from the 2011's aside from the logo ................dead srs

not to me. the 11s had a super glossy midsole paint job and the leather was super glossy as well. these have more of a matte finish

Back
Top Bottom