Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just got tracking #, no update yet....
still waiting on my "shipped" email from NDC
nerd.gif

Just got confirmation from NDC shipping to Cali after checking via reference number on the UPS website itself 
laugh.gif

FNL order is ready for UPS. Put two pairs on one order, so until I get the In Transit status, still a little iffy.

I was just on kicksonfire reading the comment section for the 88's. damn a lot of ppl didn't cop, like no joke. There is a lot of pissed off ppl in that section. One guy was saying he had 5 laptops. He was with 9 of his boys and not one got a pair. I don't blame em either, I would be real pissed as well. I think we may have got the wrong idea cause a lot of us got to grab. We taking it for granted, cause I know how it looks. Almost everybody got to cop on NT yesterday. Shoot some were talking multiples !! At the end of the day I am just glad I got to grab my one pair. I didn't even attempt to grab a next one. I was here when rozay dropped that gem last night. I even went in to see, I added to cart and got to check out. 

Last edited:
Thank You NT and guy with the reference number tip. Found out my pair will be here tomorrow which I did not expect...... right after work I was headed out of town for the weekend, but I'll make sure I stop by the house and pick these up!!!

On a sidetone FNL online still says processing and same when I called but I guess they are just so backed up, it takes time.

I was just on kicksonfire reading the comment section for the 88's. damn a lot of ppl didn't cop, like no joke. There is a lot of pissed off ppl in that section. One guy was saying he had 5 laptops. He was with 9 of his boys and not one got a pair. I don't blame em either, I would be real pissed as well. I think we may have got the wrong idea cause a lot of us got to grab. We taking it for granted, cause I know how it looks. Almost everybody got to cop on NT yesterday. Shoot some were talking multiples !! At the end of the day I am just glad I got to grab my one pair. I didn't even attempt to grab a next one. I was here when rozay dropped that gem last night. I even went in to see, I added to cart and got to check out. 
Man these shoes were not that limited I left Finishline up just to see and my page went to the shoes about 5 times but I wasnt copping to begin with. Those who want them will get their chance, it should be obvious by now. PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if he had 5 laptops going off of one router, he did it to himself because he was slowing down his bandwidth by doing that

Man these shoes were not that limited I left Finishline up just to see and my page went to the shoes about 5 times but I wasnt copping to begin with. Those who want them will get their chance, it should be obvious by now. PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell the ten guys who were sitting there trying to cop for 3 hrs. That they need patience !!!!!!!!!! If that's not patience than I don't know what is. Now I can see the restock aspect with respect to patience. That's very possible, JB is trying to eliminate the resellers market. I see them enforcing a lot more rules with the retailers lately. That's the number one complaint. 

Last edited:
All 6 of my pairs shipped and should be here on Monday 
nthat.gif
What do you do with 6 pairs of the same shoes! Wait you sell to buy other releases, LOL. You are officially a clown, for sharing that information! Just do like everybody else and say that you are selling your spare pair or you had to go a size up or down and your trying to sell to get the correct size, lol.

Still no shipping info from NDC.... tried the reference number search too... hoping to wake up to that email in the AM

people think their personal experiences are the same as everyone else.

i know for a fact the not everyone was able to simply log on and get theirs.

the gloating in here is sad too. if you got X amount of pairs, good for you. but to throw that into other people's face is just low and immature.

Back
Top Bottom