Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How old are you? A better quality shoe is the 2003 white cement and can be had for almost the same price.

What exactly is the whole SPA screen? I copped my pair n NDC . It took me 15 minutes to checkout and it still shipped :pimp:

That's why half of you on here are clowns.Always trying to throw smart remarks to make yourself look cool for the internet LOL.Did I ever say these was better quality? No.

I've been buying Jordans since Athelete Feet was one of the biggest carriers or when Footaction had the release calender and you could put $50 down to reserve them!

So quit coming at me with dumb smart remarks...

That's why half of you on here are clowns.Always trying to throw smart remarks to make yourself look cool for the internet LOL.Did I ever say these was better quality? No.

I've been buying Jordans since Athelete Feet was one of the biggest carriers or when Footaction had the release calender and you could put $50 down to reserve them!

I recall them as "the good ol' days" ... there was a time when you could call Eastbay month in advance and backorder anything.... 2000-2002 everything was so simple... PLop down my card info for a pair of Bred XI 3 months in advance and it would ship once they came in.... Such an easier time...

Missed grabbing these but going to set aside 200 and hope for a restock. I don't mind waiting fingers crossed that if they do restock that I can get through. Tried just for kicks wed online and couldn't get to product page.
Yeah, I was on two different computers and a phone. No luck. But some of these clowns talk about how easy it was to cop and we just must not have wanted them enough. PMO. I too am hoping for that restock...

Saw a guy in twitter selling access to some "backdoor link" for $100 PayPal. I assume that's what it is...
Not sure if that's even gonna work. I had a fast timer on FA and had the add to cart button about an hour before release time and it would say "product not yet available for purchase" when I tried to add to cart.

So for those ppl who have received their pairs does it feel any different to have that nike air on the back for 200

I recall them as "the good ol' days" ... there was a time when you could call Eastbay month in advance and backorder anything.... 2000-2002 everything was so simple... PLop down my card info for a pair of Bred XI 3 months in advance and it would ship once they came in.... Such an easier time...
Those were the days. I did that with many of the Jordan XI retros in 2000-2001. Life was easy then. It will never be that way ever again.. SAD... I would run home when the new eastbay came out and call to backorder any new retro that I wanted without an issue. Backordered both of these at the same time without hassle at all..
View media item 257420

^^^

i couldn't agree more.

Its constant with the lip flap.

Got a good feeling there will be a restock. After all there was a restock of a whole slew of Js yesterday:
View media item 257425
It's like the whole sneaker game is over saturated with restocks. Don't see the point of going crazy over RDs anymore.... Just wait for a restock nowadays....

Last edited:
Checked mine last night and it said they will be here Monday. I just now got the shipping email.

still cant justify the $200 price tag when the "premium" flip 3s were $175.00

consumers passed the test tho. nike now knows they can throw people a bone with nike air and sit back with the birdman rub while waiting to get paid.

they watching ebay and seeing people are paying $400 for these and they are just loving it because they KNOW they can up the price even more.

Got a good feeling there will be a restock. After all there was a restock of a whole slew of Js yesterday:
View media item 257425
It's like the whole sneaker game is over saturated with restocks. Don't see the point of going crazy over RDs anymore.... Just wait for a restock nowadays....
If you are a real fan of the shoes and wearing them that should be good news. I hope they continue making more and making them more accessible.

consumers passed the test tho. nike now knows they can throw people a bone with nike air and sit back with the birdman rub while waiting to get paid.

they watching ebay and seeing people are paying $400 for these and they are just loving it because they KNOW they can up the price even more.

To have something as close to the original as possible is the reason I bought these.

My 94's are unwearable so these will do. :smile:

To have something as close to the original as possible is the reason I bought these.

My 94's are unwearable so these will do. :smile:

no beef, but nike is loving that mentality.

remember a couple years ago, they were dropping fusions in OG colorways because it was as close to the actual shoe that we could get? that mentality has evolved for them for sure.
that strategy went to actually releasing a version of the shoe to releasing the shoe with more OG features but still not 100% accurate.

its brilliant marketing wise for sure.

i understand the thirst for nike air and i have it as well but with these it didnt seem justifyable for $200 if you have the 2011s, now that being said if i didnt have the 2011s i would have fought tooth and nail for these, glad so many people who actually wanted them to wear them got em. maybe if they restock i will grab a nike air pair if its no headache that is.

no beef, but nike is loving that mentality.

remember a couple years ago, they were dropping fusions in OG colorways because it was as close to the actual shoe that we could get? that mentality has evolved for them for sure.
that strategy went to actually releasing a version of the shoe to releasing the shoe with more OG features but still not 100% accurate.

its brilliant marketing wise for sure.
PREACH

Finally got that email i was hoping for this morning. FNL came thru and ill see it on Monday. Congrats to everyone who copped!
glasses.gif

i understand the thirst for nike air and i have it as well but with these it didnt seem justifyable for $200 if you have the 2011s, now that being said if i didnt have the 2011s i would have fought tooth and nail for these, glad so many people who actually wanted them to wear them got em. maybe if they restock i will grab a nike air pair if its no headache that is.
I have a pair of 2003's (starting to see their better days) and 2011 but they are a little to big, and the the main reason I wanted these was to get my right size. Would have no accepted anything else. 

oh yeah oh yeah ETA delivery on Monday with free shipping! :smokin Dudes that paid next day air for whatever $$$ you beat me by a few days...all good, i'll take free shipping any day of the week. :tongue:

Last edited:

If you are a real fan of the shoes and wearing them that should be good news. I hope they continue making more and making them more accessible.
Where did you find the restock site? Ive been out of the game since ugh 05'-06

Back
Top Bottom