Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Didn't bother reading the last 20 pages I missed. Checked my status this morning and mine were shipped and will be here today. Then about an hour ago I get the shipped e-mail from FNL...LOL

It's nice being so close to Indy, stuff get's here quick.

no beef, but nike is loving that mentality.

remember a couple years ago, they were dropping fusions in OG colorways because it was as close to the actual shoe that we could get? that mentality has evolved for them for sure.
that strategy went to actually releasing a version of the shoe to releasing the shoe with more OG features but still not 100% accurate.

its brilliant marketing wise for sure.

Aboslutely, and the fact that with som many AJ sneakers and milestones they can do a 20 year anniversary and a 15 year anniversary year after year... Brilliant move

If other Jordans came with the Nike Air on the back (IV and V) I wouldn't really care for them. I's, III's, and VI's are three of my favorite models, so Nike air on them is appreciated. The White Cement III is my favorite J of all time, so I didn't mind dropping $200 on them, but if it were for other models, I wouldn't really care. 

Most of the youngin's don't understand the Nike Air significance on the back anyway. What this release did for me was lure back in an OG head who is over JB's BS and was moving on... 

I got my shipping conformation yesterday. Didn't know they would be easy to get online. Now all i need is the Mocha 3s then ill be set. If they ever release them!

Just got mine in. Didn't know they had the cement box and all the trimmings from the 2011 release. Nike Air hangtag is dope too.

I had a 12 in cart during that whole Finishline link letting you into the site, but I didn't feel it was secure enough for me to use a cc # through.

1 pair is fine.

That's why half of you on here are clowns.Always trying to throw smart remarks to make yourself look cool for the internet LOL.Did I ever say these was better quality? No.

I've been buying Jordans since Athelete Feet was one of the biggest carriers or when Footaction had the release calender and you could put $50 down to reserve them!

So quit coming at me with dumb smart remarks...

I recall them as "the good ol' days" ... there was a time when you could call Eastbay month in advance and backorder anything.... 2000-2002 everything was so simple... PLop down my card info for a pair of Bred XI 3 months in advance and it would ship once they came in.... Such an easier time...

Man, those WERE the days! I still have my "backordered" postcards. It was an era of easy, fun times.

Got my shipping confirmation from FNL this morning.  Be here next wed.!

Same here. A sigh of relief knowing FNL came thru. Pair #2 will also be here Wednesday. That will be a good day.

So there's an auction on Ebay for these that is up to $2,025....the accounts making the bids all have 0 feedback though so looks like the seller is being trolled.

Just got my finishline email with tracking on my back door order, nice thing is I chose the the slowest shipping and the package is on the truck and the driver is coming today. That's 1.5 day delivery.

Ive sold a bunch of my kix on ebay and get trolled by zero feedback **** heads...never understood who takes the time out to do that and why

Back
Top Bottom