Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

At one point in time, I had doubles of each... '99 (IV's), '00 (V's), 01 (III's). Still can't believe I sold them off.
Damn bruh !! My first was the middle one (4).  Except mine was an 89, my very first J. I caught on when my buddy in school came out with the mochas. Michee mee was my neighbour, she had cement 4's. at that time I think NY was the major hub of all the craziest kicks. Limited fila, le coq sportif all kinds of crazy kicks. I think I still have my first 4's. If I dig deep in the basement, I may find them. Beat to hell, but still in tact.

Just sold my 8.5 for $440 shipped. Doubt this shoe will ever reach 500+ or I'd be salty for not waiting longer.

It absolutely will reach $500 in the very near future. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going for a rack come next year.

i do not see the price on these coming down. but im honestly happy for the hype, because i will probably scoop up some 2003 retros for around 180-250 now which is an amazing price for a much better quality shoe.

gotta love the hypebeasts not knowing about the older retros.

market saturation at its finest

my friend just bought a pair for 380 shipped.
Is a ten yr old shoe still wearable ? 

Are they cool ? No issues or anything ? So when does a kick become unwearable if 10 yrs is still cool. 
He has two pairs of 03's and I'm sure he wore the ones that weren't saran wrapped for the past ten years or so..If he wore the one's in saran wrapped I can just imagine him raging. 
laugh.gif

They were completely fine.

Last edited:
depends ohw they were stored even some 99 ivs are wearable
Damnnn !!! I would be afraid to rock those !! Cause I know an issue with some of the 3' s & 4's when they first came out. A lot had issues with the sole just coming off after like 2 or 3 yrs. 

i wear 13 year old pair of Air jordan 5 fire red that wasnt worn in 12 years and the 2001 black cements are still wearable

hell yeah. ive beaten mine to the ground. and i bought the 2011 retro, but i dont like how shiny the leather is.

but just to be careful, i dont buy DS 2003's only VVNDS. because as someone said above me, it really depends on how the person stored them.
i bought mine on ebay for $165 shipped in 2010.
View media item 259599
right now im trying to snipe these on ebay tho....

View media item 259600

Last edited:
No it wasnt. When I got the backdoor link at 7 oclock there was 8, 10.5-11.5 (I'm size 11), 14, and 16. After I purchased my pair those were still there, but I didnt check for a confirmation email. I wasn't quick enough at checkout because I wasn't sure if I should do it or not. If not I wouldve kept trying and got a second pair.

There was almost a FSR 1.5 hours after release according to my friends who got theirs.
Are u talking about the 88 WCIII in a 16? Because they weren't released bigger than a 14

i wear 13 year old pair of Air jordan 5 fire red that wasnt worn in 12 years and the 2001 black cements are still wearable

hell yeah. ive beaten mine to the ground. and i bought the 2011 retro, but i dont like how shiny the leather is.

but just to be careful, i dont buy DS 2003's only VVNDS. because as someone said above me, it really depends on how the person stored them.
i bought mine on ebay for $165 shipped in 2010.
View media item 259599
right now im trying to snipe these on ebay tho....

View media item 259600

Good info, repped.

Dam I really wanted to keep these....but people are going bananas over them! WTF did I miss?!?!?!?

I missed this thread for about a day...not gonna even try to catch up. Calm with the salt though, im sure there will be a restock

Does anyone know why my statement shows nothing on this anymore? my finishline order is gone from my statement and i have my money and everything. already recieved my show

This is not a rumor...these are most definitely re-releasing in stores next month (March)...and not just internationally, in the states also. 

Wrong, UK only for 3/23, no more United States re-release, only next Sunday in Houston at HoH, sry you missed the boat on 2/6

Back
Top Bottom