Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Nobody likes the 2's though.  I don't care if they are Eminems.  The 2's are atrocious...  But a "pack"?  The masses would come running.  Heck, the masses come running for everything nowadays.
Your crazy :lol: I love the II's
Word. I never understood the hate on the 2's. top 10 sneakers ever to me.

I've never followed suit on the hatred for the AJ2. It will always hold a special place in my heart because I had them back in 1986, which was the first year I played organized youth bball (8-years-old). Mom bought them because we are huge Bulls fans (i bet she never anticipated I'd still be buying Js this many years later). They've been easy to copp on all the re-retros, too... so please, keep hating on them haha :smokin

I got tracking numbers for both pairs I ordered. Is it common for both charges to my account to disappear though? I don't recall seeing that before.

My guess for the next Nike Heel (total shot in the dark guess).
The Black/Infrared VI makes sense for Nike Air next year.
Two main reasons:
1. JB would replace the crap suede a lot of people hated from the VI pack and the varsity reds with the correct materials for Nike Air.
Making the Black/Infrared VI a correct retro, which hasn't happened since 2000.
2. 2014 will be 23 years since MJ's first championship, obviously he was wearing VI's in 1991, 88 III's were 25th anniv.
Doubt JB would want to wait the extra 2 years with the hype the 88's generated.
You are right and 2014 will also be the 23rd anniversary of The Air Jordan VI. Maybe they  will finally retro the Sport Blue VI's and put Nike Air on the back to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the AJ VI.

got a couple questions.

1. how is the quality on the retro '88's compared to recent jordan releases? Keep in mind I have never owned a pair of j's in my life, these will be my first.

2. were these really THAT limited? it seems like a lot of people were able to get em on the drop, and if they didn't, they got them through a backdoor link that worked for at least a couple hours. theyre also being released next week in houston, and as someone above me mentioned, in the international market. are these really that limited?
first pair of j 's ever 

Hate online only releases luckily I got a pair die rather camp any day tho the amount of ppl who don't get because the site crashes is ridiculous one more for the year next week for barkleys after that I'll b at my local mall securing a pair with ease :smile:

heart breaking, 4s become unwearable due to cracking/crumbling midsole but just to have that to look at/keep as collectors item is
smokin.gif
my cement 4s slighty yellowed besides that no cracking.....mili 4s everyone slept on, those are near mint and feel better structured imo....bred 4s are my heart

Has the hype died down on these yet? Trying to grab a pair but not willing to spend over 300+ 

Has the hype died down on these yet? Trying to grab a pair but not willing to spend over 300+ 

Smh it hasn't been a week yet and you're wondering if the resale prices are dropping?

Oh how I miss the days when you'd wait after signing up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom