Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It was a 9.5. Im from houston so theres a lot of pairs on CL. I didnt wanna go to the mall and try to cop a pair during All Star weekend because it was so crazy. I missed out on the last restock too but im happy with the price i paid. I couldnt wait anymore
To bad footaction north line had a restock on 88's on sat, got 9 pairs before getting booted lol, only sz 14 left as of 6pm today

So I googled Air Jordan 3 88 sz 6.5 for sale. Sure enough I find a craiglist listing from Columbus Ohio willing to sell his pair for 200 and was open to offers. Spoke to dude and he was willing to sell it to me for 180 shipped. He bought it for his gf, and she didn't want em and so since he doesn't like resellers he was willing to sell it for a reasonable price. I Even showed dude how to use paypal because he was new to it. Told me once his account got verified he'd be happy to make the transaction with me. Sure enough he texts me on Friday that he sold em and couldn't resist the offer he was given and was really sorry. :smh: Didn't even give me the chance to counteroffer. Smh absolutely grimey.

*sighs* The hunt for a sz 6.5 continues yet again. :frown:

thats not grimey at all tho

you must tie your shoes mega tight if you think these are true to size...

3's have ran big for awhile now... but so has every jordan imo (at least since the last flint 13's)...

All these kids dissing you don't know who u are bruh....

you think i really care what these jerks off's think

but in the scheme of things i'm really nobody anyway

ITS SO WEIRD SEEING THE SHIFT/ CHANGING OF THE GUARDS.

COOL STORY BRO/ GET A BLOG MOMENT:

I MET 160 WHEN I COPPED HIS SHIMS SHIMA 2 AT1 AND HE SCHOOLED ME ON THE WHOLE AIR RANDYS OF THE GAME THING EARLY.

HE EVEN WALKED ME TO FC (BEFORE THEY HAD THE BROADWAY LOCATION).

HE DISCRETELY POINTED OUT THE ASIAN GUY DROPPING OFF ALL DA EARLY RELEASE HEAT

/STORYNOBODYCARESABOUT

Guys!

I'm from Manila and it hasn't released yet here.

I got these from Eastbay and some dude offered his AJ4 Doernbercher for these.

Fair trade? 

you must tie your shoes mega tight if you think these are true to size...

3's have ran big for awhile now... but so has every jordan imo (at least since the last flint 13's)...
 So much truth.

Of course your shoe is gonna crease quickly when you wear a size 12 but you're a 10. Fact: Just because you can walk in a shoe, doesn't mean it's your size.

I still can't believe NDC #restocked these last week lol they sold out like in 2 minutes

I had a feeling a few sizes would pop up on FNL, but no I just had waste my time with JJ and the cork guessing game. I might just go reseller route later this year to double up. 

all jordans have been running a half size big

i found this out then i copped the swede grey/white 12's and a size 9 was too big had to buy another pair so i could wear them

been buying a size 9 for over 11 years once i got seriously into kicks
before that i only brought a 8.5 when i first stared out with the OG jordans

made the same mistake with the black/red 7 2013 but i kept them
from then on i only got a size 8.5

i just go down a size on all jordan's now

but with nike's i stay with a size 9

thats not grimey at all tho
How you figure? If you make a verbal agreement with someone at LEAST give them a heads up they're going to go another route and if there is a higher offer give that person a chance to counteroffer.

It is grimey, especially claiming he hates resellers and even showing dude how to use paypal.

Back
Top Bottom