Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Ive been saying. I dont expect it to be that limited. Nike threw the limited label on the thunders and cav ivs.

If you think the Concords ****** up the game, this release may just make people retire
Which one is it buddy? :tongue:
But on a serious note, they could make a million pairs of these and still sell out. Lots of OG heads will come out of the woodwork for the return of Nike Air. Good luck to those trying to cop though.

Will definitely try to get a pair, but won't stress out if I can't...

I've got a DS pair from the last release, and to be honest, I'm alright with the jumpman on the back.

Ohh I wasnt insinuating that I would retire.

Concords ****** up the game because resale prices were ridiculous, even with 300,000 pairs made.

This will do the same. Cavs had 200k~ numbers released. The prices on these will be off the wall even with that many made!

Last edited:
Easy cop... Add um to the list along with the squadron blue 13's and a pair of 8's don't know what CW yet prolly the Aqua's

Anyone selling their 2011 white cements to make room for these ? Lol but seriously anyone doing that

I think the only way the 2011 version will be sold is if you're giving them away for less than retail. I'm sure everybody is waiting for these. If I am able to cop, i will sell my 2011 for $100 just to try balance it off. I won't be trying hard for these though. No early waking up. If my connects can't help out and if I don't get them online...oh well.

I think the only way the 2011 version will be sold is if you're giving them away for less than retail. I'm sure everybody is waiting for these. If I am able to cop, i will sell my 2011 for $100 just to try balance it off. I won't be trying hard for these though. No early waking up. If my connects can't help out and if I don't get them online...oh well.

i dont think so... a ton of people seriously dont care about the Nike Air on the back... learned this over the years

I missed out on these in 2011. The nike air on the back is nice, I really could care less, whether it said Nike Air, has a Jumpman symbol, or is the dude sitting on the crescent moon from the Dreamworks logo. I just like white cement iii's 
smokin.gif

Not cool..... I feel like this is basically ruining the signifigance of the OGs.
I hate JB.

Listen, your entitled to your opinion but really, what significance would be lost? To rot on a shelf in someones house where no one could see? OG's will always be OG's. Back in 2001 No one cried about the black cement re-retro ruining the significance of OG's or the 1994 retro when they released with Nike Air. It seems that only since the masses have flocked to the sneaker scene that people have any issues with any of this, people that really got amped off of hype not the true love or memory of the shoes. They would much rather have a new pair of shoes they spent 1200 bucks on collecting dust in a closet than actually wear them and thats just not for me. Life is short and sneakers were meant to be worn, the retro's will never be spot on to the originals and thats why they will always have significance.

:stoneface:

no one is gonna sell them for under retail, if so ill buy a pair then.

Back
Top Bottom