Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How bad was the toe? Was it significant enough to wear you can tell looking from far or only from close up?
Can tell from standing up straight looking down at it, sneaker shield sorted it out a bit though. but it was **** at one side and the leather was smooth at the other side, near the tongue. Wasn't enough for me to put it back (since I wouldn't get a replacement) but the 15% discount was a good effort

1st of all it was a joke Just like arguing about the hangtag is a joke if you go back a few pages I said this would happen I thru some sarcasm out there just to see who'd bite Why everybody in Niketalk so sensitive its just shoes dude WOW

1st of all it was a joke Just like arguing about the hangtag is a joke if you go back a few pages I said this would happen I thru some sarcasm out there just to see who'd bite Why everybody in Niketalk so sensitive its just shoes dude WOW
How are people supposed to glean sarcasm from a single run-on sentence with no punctuation that starts off talking about hangtags and ends with a trade offer?

i Checked ebay and these are looking pretty limited. which means one thing if you coped for 330 a month ago you lucked up because now these dudes want 425 or more.

Exactly Ms Crabtree Why would you read and respond to run on sentences Why do you acknowledge a comment with no puncuation You're so much better than those who don't make perfect sentences So why even talk to them Oh my bad if that person knew He can get paid for leaving perfectly prepaired sentences for niketalk Maybe he would try to be more grammar oriented When leaving sarcastic remarks lol HaHAha Show me your last check from niketalk for expert formulated grammar and I'll comply You people are funny to me I only come here for laughs I thought it was like FB or MYS When I 1st joined but now I see talking about GYMSHOES is some of you guys only reason for being Continue with your hangtag argument I'm sorry for interupting Good grief

Exactly Ms Crabtree Why would you read and respond to run on sentences Why do you acknowledge a comment with no puncuation You're so much better than those who don't make perfect sentences So why even talk to them Oh my bad if that person knew He can get paid for leaving perfectly prepaired sentences for niketalk Maybe he would try to be more grammar oriented When leaving sarcastic remarks lol HaHAha Show me your last check from niketalk for expert formulated grammar and I'll comply You people are funny to me I only come here for laughs I thought it was like FB or MYS When I 1st joined but now I see talking about GYMSHOES is some of you guys only reason for being Continue with your hangtag argument I'm sorry for interupting Good grief

wow :rolleyes

You need to stick with baking cookies with youre mommy fam. Make sure you bring some for the fellas. Now go run and tell daddie i sentcha

Last edited:
So I've pulled off another noggin scratcher of a trade, just traded DS 88s, for worn once 2001 black cement 3s, with receipt, box, and retro card. Midsole feels exactly like my 88s. Nike air still fully on the insole, no cracking, no chipping, no soft spots. This is better than the trade where I sent a pair of "Joqdans" from SDS to a guy for DS 01' Bred XI.

So I've pulled off another noggin scratcher of a trade, just traded DS 88s, for worn once 2001 black cement 3s, with receipt, box, and retro card. Midsole feels exactly like my 88s. Nike air still fully on the insole, no cracking, no chipping, no soft spots. This is better than the trade where I sent a pair of "Joqdans" from SDS to a guy for DS 01' Bred XI.

who did you trade those SDS jordans to? :lol: i still have a pair

good luck. i had a ds pair from 2001 and they cracked after three wears. like chipping/falling apart. these things aren't meant to last 12 years.

Last edited:
good luck. i had a ds pair from 2001 and they cracked after three wears. like chipping/falling apart. these things aren't meant to last 12 years.
I owned this pair before, dudes worn them once, I wore them a few times, it's all in how you store them. No they're not made to last forever, but I don't intend to wear them daily. I work 62 hours a week, wearing wingtips every day. So I'm not too worried about it

It was. I'm a firm believer in karma, I ended up calling him and telling him the deal, he was disappointed so I ended up getting him a pair of what the Kobe's when they dropped for retail, and I covered the shipping. My reputation on twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube speaks for itself.

It was. I'm a firm believer in karma, I ended up calling him and telling him the deal, he was disappointed so I ended up getting him a pair of what the Kobe's when they dropped for retail, and I covered the shipping.

see, dat right dare...dat right dare - i bleet dat

nice black 3s - defog da air bubbles 10 minutes before each wear, use replacement insoles & re-paint the midsole wht & blk to reseal da foam if its all worn off &/or absorbed
some of things that help extend the life of older retros with visible air units

It was. I'm a firm believer in karma, I ended up calling him and telling him the deal, he was disappointed so I ended up getting him a pair of what the Kobe's when they dropped for retail, and I covered the shipping. My reputation on twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube speaks for itself.

repped...

ps - you won in the trade

I was sooo stoked to acquire these.  Always wanted a pair with the "Nike Air" on it but was afraid to buy a pair that was 10 years old and was susceptible to cracking.  To me, this IS the shoe to have.  One of my grails.  This shoe is gonna be sought after hard.  Get em' now before they are insanely expensive.  Fantastic shoe.

see, dat right dare...dat right dare - i bleet dat

nice black 3s - defog da air bubbles 10 minutes before each wear, use replacement insoles & re-paint the midsole wht & blk to reseal da foam if its all worn off &/or absorbed
some of things that help extend the life of older retros with visible air units
Thanks for the tips, I appreciate it and will do

Just picked my pair up I'm so damn happy right now. $300 flat. So dope. Some people really aren't out for your money and its really nice to encounter these people.

Back
Top Bottom