Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Air Jordan 3 Retro 88 Size15 are very rare.  I might keep them and list them for sale.
These were only available up to sz 14 as far as I know. I'm sure there's a sz 15 head in here somewhere that would love to take them off your hands.

Like everyone has said, you're better off keeping them and making a few bucks. You'll probably make enough to buy some reseller's pair without having to come out of pocket. Once they see those perforations and the overwhelmingly beautiful smell of that glue, they'll know they're real. Hell, the one pair I did buy from someone, once I smelled them and that glue, I knew they were real, lol.

These were only available up to sz 14 as far as I know. I'm sure there's a sz 15 head in here somewhere that would love to take them off your hands.
If this is true.... this pair might have some serious value given the scarce number of size 15 out there.   Hmmm... i wonder how much I'm able to fetch on eBay or Flightclub.

If they were only available up to 14, how did he end up with a 15? I can't remember the sizes now back when the initially dropped.

If they were only available up to 14, how did he end up with a 15? I can't remember the sizes now back when the initially dropped.
Maybe you got a pair made special for a celebrity!! Uh oh that adds $200 to the resale price easy. :D

Last edited:
Maybe you got a pair made special for a celebrity!! Uh oh that adds $200 to the resale price easy.
happy.gif
It could be... the only issue is the box has size 13...   I hope potential buyers don't mind.

It could be... the only issue is the box has size 13...   I hope potential buyers don't mind.
I think if someone wants a size 15 they probably want them to wear. Sz 15 in most styles isn't a shoe you can flip that easily IMO

Last edited:
if you got an ebay account list them one bay and try to get enough for a pair in your size.

sucks that happened to you man.

Size 15 dude...sell those bad boys and use your profit to buy a pair your size without coming out of pocket. Don't hate the player, hate the game

Size 15 dude...sell those bad boys and use your profit to buy a pair your size without coming out of pocket. Don't hate the player, hate the game
"I wonder how many nba players are looking for a size 15. Imma list them for a couple of G's.

Yup so no problem. Try and sell those bad boys on NT first. eBay will take like over 20% easy after all is said and done with Paypal and all the fees.
List it on ebay for increased traffic for some random amount but offer to do a deal direct through Paypal invoice to at least avoid ebay fees. I've done this for like my last 3 ebay transactions.

List it on ebay for increased traffic for some random amount but offer to do a deal direct through Paypal invoice to at least avoid ebay fees. I've done this for like my last 3 ebay transactions.
you saying put it up as a BIN at a price that wont sell and you dont pay fees if an item doesnt sell right? Wondered how people got around the fees

I usually do the same. The eBay fee is about $25 on a $300 sale so you can come down $15-20 or offer free shipping and still make more on the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom