Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

mean.gif

@j23 I get putting it out there so people can be aware but did you have to tweet it so all 20k plus people who follow you can see it :smh:

Isn't it enough there's a ton of lurkers on the site to begin with? Not hating... Just feel like its an open invitation for resellers.

Last edited:
@j23 I get putting it out there so people can be aware but did you have to tweet it so all 20k plus people who follow you can see it :smh:

Isn't it enough there's a ton of lurkers on the site to begin with? Not hating... Just feel like its an open invitation for resellers.

stop.

the information will get around regardless. people will miss out. people will get some. it is what it is.

going after people that's sharing info isn't cool.

stop.

the information will get around regardless. people will miss out. people will get some. it is what it is.

going after people that's sharing info isn't cool.
Am I going after him? Or am I asking why he has to share something he did not (nor did i) discover with all of his twitter followers? At least make it for the people who bought the app. That's all.

^^^ Same difference. People find out info from other sources and share it all of the time. It is what it is.

This information will be put on blast by the blogging sites if it hasnt already. Have shoes really gotten you to the point where you need people to justify to you why they are sharing information? Is the game that serious?

Last edited:
What I dont get is this ... if I found out from a "source" these were restocking tomorrow at say an LA mall and didnt tell ANYONE. When they opened the doors I went and bought a few pairs. Came on here like a week later and said I copped 3 pairs from such n such LA mall .. LA dudes would be
mean.gif
mean.gif
 me left and right for NOT sharing the information.

But if I were to post in here giving people a heads up .. yall would come at me saying shhh dont post that ** the lurkers will find out? Like its a big secret or like no one else other than me knows about or like my "source" probably didnt tell other friends who prob told their friends.

May 25th is 22 days away .. so do you think at some point in the next 22 days after a few of us have confirmed it in here that word wasnt going to spread. or like other people who missed out arent tweeting FTL FNL EB etc asking about a restock daily? Or the fact that its on FTL release calendar now, like millions of people dont check that *** regularly

@j23 I get putting it out there so people can be aware but did you have to tweet it so all 20k plus people who follow you can see it
mean.gif

didn't tweet about it yet, just sent notification to the app...

Even if the information would've been posted the day before the restock these were still selling out in minutes

whats a gd price for a size 11-11.5 ds, i just pulled out my 2011's and they are alot more beat than i thought nd to get a new pair

The game is ******. Cats want the first scoop on kicks and don't wanna share info thinking they are gonna get their pair taken away. But when you don't share and you cop, they get mad and salty.

Share that info man. This is suppose to be a community. A so called "culture". We gotta share with each other. If I find out about something I share it with my fellow NYC sneaker heads. You know why, it doesn't matter. The kicks will be hard to get regardless. So either try your luck or pay the resellers. A get over yourself

Back
Top Bottom