Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Eastbay allowed me to checkout with two 10.5 in my cart this Morning but I should have known it was too good to be true, they just called me to tell me that they would be removing one, overall still a good day. It isn't over yet, congrats in advance to anyone able to pick up the cancelled pairs

piss off.....
roll.gif

Woke up at 4:40 a.m. to get ready, comes 5:00 I click on twitter link just 30 secs late....and NDC boots me out of the line after 20 minutes for size 11
I ain't mad though, 200 more bucks to spend on other stuff :smokin

The thing that would make this release perfect was if they would include the retro card with him dunking!

Clicked on the Eastbay link as soon as the timer turned into "Add To Cart". This is crazy. I'm only down wit' in store releases now. The online game is whack, yo.

Eastbay allowed me to checkout with two 10.5 in my cart this Morning but I should have known it was too good to be true, they just called me to tell me that they would be removing one, overall still a good day. It isn't over yet, congrats in advance to anyone able to pick up the cancelled pairs
at least you got one, man I can't even get one pair for retail

Clicked on the Eastbay link as soon as the timer turned into "Add To Cart". This is crazy. I'm only down wit' in store releases now. The online game is whack, yo.
yup I cant remember the last time I was successful on eastbay man, did the same add to cart asap as the clock ran out POOF all items are in peoples carts BS, NDC instantly clicked on the twitter link, waiting in "line" for 23 minutes, error message, added again, then vanished from cart

cant be too mad about NDC, I've gotten almost every release the past few months on there

yup I cant remember the last time I was successful on eastbay man, did the same add to cart asap as the clock ran out POOF all items are in peoples carts BS, NDC instantly clicked on the twitter link, waiting in "line" for 23 minutes, error message, added again, then vanished from cart

cant be too mad about NDC, I've gotten almost every release the past few months on there

That's why I didn't even do the gold member thing this year. I can get better deals at stores, and I miss out on what I really want, so the free shipping never pays off. Two and three years ago it was a different story. I messed around with Eastbay too long this morning and ended up missing out on NDC.

dont give up on it man, I mean if the stores around are also not greedy and keep em to themselves,

but the fact that finishline didnt have these online made eastbay, footaction, and footlocker which all

pull from the same inventory, really the only online release, nike doesnt count, Im sure they put the

least amount up, as to not step on the retailers toes too much, but this release was really tough.

I have a feeling there werent that many released, and I used to trust eastbays counter, now I think its

bs, when i have two computers showing me two different times, tells me that isnt accurate 

at all. 

Could someone please help me find a size 13? I don't even care if it's the 2011 retro anymore, I just want them. I'm not gonna pay any wild prices for em tho

Im also looking at the 2011 cement 3s, as the 2013 Retro 88 seems to be going for far more.

Back
Top Bottom