Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Hahaa yea I'm mad I missed the "88" but not at kam just mad I missed the, in general no ones fault but myself.

exactly, you win some you lose some, there shoes after all. I do feel however that

the nike.com list caused alot of online traffic and made it hard for those of us who

were simply trying to get cements, so when there were no corks or anything

resellers could get, they turned to the cements, eastbay FA, and FL were jammed

for over 3 hours, and finishline, well they really need to upgrade there servers

they were super jammed over the thunders? makes no sense but resellers

would rather not walk away empty handed then let someone else cop there

size. So is it the end of the world? no...but his post did impact sat for alot

of people that cant be denied.

exactly, you win some you lose some, there shoes after all. I do feel however that

the nike.com list caused alot of online traffic and made it hard for those of us who

for over 3 hours, and finishline, well they really need to upgrade there servers

Agree 100%.

they were jammed for thunders? i got em in my cart 10 minutes later no problem and passed on em cuz i didnt wanna pay shipping. NDC got me spoiled

People had to have a singular focus on Ndc so blaming resellers is a reach. Nobody had time to strike out on site x y and z the come back to 88s as a consolation prize. 88s were highly sought after with less quantities than the black red xi rerelease.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they will release the BC3 this fall or holiday season, as a matter of fact I completely doubt it. Some people let their hopes get ahead of their common sense and end up in denial.

Dude didn't even say anything about a BC3 or a 3 at all... Trolling at best dropping #HINTS. :smh:

If you follow what I post then you can trace all the news I broke on NT. Latest being the Fear Pack news before homie made the thread.

Just to kill hype, the shoe is not a BC3 with Nike Air but as I said, it's just as big if not bigger.

Let's see.
The 3 molds are hot off the press with the WC88s.
The packaging is ready for another run.
With a confirm on no BC3.
Hmmm..What came next after the WC in 2011.

My guess is N/A True Blues. :D

:nerd: my wallet is ready...for resellers to have its way with
Lol. Be patient. If you don't mind used, look for a vnds pair for a better price. U know people rent shoes these days just to move on to the next.

Oh no I have a pair already..I'm referring to the unannounced mysterious surprise Jordan has planned...but I could use a second pair lol

I think the kam defense is hilarious, nobody remembers how he had dudes riding down on finish line for like a week straight looking for invisible royals.

I was hoping JB was going to do the right thing and bless us with bc3 88's but I saw some terrible pictures earlier showing the direction the idiots at nike are probably going to go.
View media item 433125

Exactly I wish I woulda put it like you did cause I got ripped and called the biggest troll for trying to state that but my stoner brain wouldn't let me put it as simple as you. That's all I was trying to say not trying to rip kam or whatever those dudes said. Kam gave good info just the hype of all that other mess messed up what I was trying to get and most resellers were going after those "88" cause u can make a easy 100 bucks off them if your a reseller.

I think the kam defense is hilarious, nobody remembers how he had dudes riding down on finish line for like a week straight looking for invisible royals.

I was hoping JB was going to do the right thing and bless us with bc3 88's but I saw some terrible pictures earlier showing the direction the idiots at nike are probably going to go.
They like to ruin their products.

anyone got their pair yet from the recent release? 

i won't get mine until monday and was wondering how the quality is. should be the same i know but i would like to see some pictures first.

thanks~

I wouldn't drop $400+ just yet. Some of the people buying at those prices are just too thirsty for their own good. Before this recent restock, prices were settling around 300-350+, at least in my size. Once people get their restock pairs in, more pairs will flood the market again, and prices will dip. Maybe not as much as you'd want, but I don't think they'll stay at $400+.

Well what i did was keep an eye on the newly listed and throw them an offer...and Craigslist

Back
Top Bottom