Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Your left shoe Nike & logo is not aligned properly.  Looks like it rotated about 5-10 degree clockwise.  Did you bought this from NDC?

It does look a little off, mine kinda have that too. but both NA tabs tilt in a tinnnnny bit on the top. The elephant print came out a little thick too on the right shoe but that's not technically a "flaw" just an unfortunate match up.

I am in absolutely no way at all saying these are fakes, I'm just making a reference to the photo. I know these shoes are 100% legit: But the new grey market retro 88's have that kinda thick fat super dark elephant print, like it has on the right side shoe. But on the grey market pairs it's all over the toe box and heal. That's one way to spot the grey market pairs, just sharing as an example I'm not saying these are grey market, lol.

So the consensus is that the royals for these is a straight up trade ? Like chronicsneaker above me said I would use the retail value as a starting point as far as trading goes.

So the consensus is that the royals for these is a straight up trade ? Like chronicsneaker above me said I would use the retail value as a starting point as far as trading goes.

A fair trade is based off the satisfaction of both people involved in the trade with they item they are receiving. If your talking about strictly nominal value, look them up in the Jordan buyers guide and see. I don't understand this, trading for $ value. I mean unless your strictly trading to sell the shoe and make money, either way seems like a lot of effort to make a profit.

A fair trade is based off the satisfaction of both people involved in the trade with they item they are receiving. If your talking about strictly nominal value, look them up in the Jordan buyers guide and see. I don't understand this, trading for $ value. I mean unless your strictly trading to sell the shoe and make money, either way seems like a lot of effort to make a profit.

never traded for any shoe in my life . i just asked a question after I saw the discussion above me . I don't even have 88's

Going for 500 at flight club. And they r being bought. Seen like 3 pairs not even last a day.
Prices were reasonable for a while because everyone was waiting for international release and not to mention the recent mass restock. Whoever struck out on all of these have no other choice. Prices will only go up from now on.

Anyone got these in a size 12 and wears size 12 in 1's, 4's,11's,13's, find these to be a lil too big? They feel like my playoff 12's, just too roomy. I think I need to go down to a 11.5

I have one in a 10.5 and they fit a little big. I need a size 10.

Thinking abou trading my pair and 150
For corks. Is this a good deal?
Sounds good to me 
pimp.gif

Lol not trying to brag not sure if I'm gonna do it cause somebody's gonna have to
Ship first and i don't wanna get scammed

whoever thinks someone should add money on top of 88s for royals has lost they damn mind! :lol:

i don't even agree with 88s for royals straight up is an even trade. these royals owners are getting over. :smh: they are just 1s! (i don't have royals, but even if i did i'd feel the same way.)

88s >>

Last edited:
whoever thinks someone should add money on top of 88s for royals has lost they damn mind!
laugh.gif

i don't even agree with 88s for royals straight up is an even trade. these royals owners are getting over.
mean.gif
they are just 1s! (i don't have royals, but even if i did i'd feel the same way.)

88s >>
Feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom