Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

indifferent.gif

no one is gonna sell them for under retail, if so ill buy a pair then.
lol, for a $100 i'll buy me a pair also

I known this is good news to me, because I don't want them, but the "Joker" CW of the 3's is now set to release Feb 16th as well.  Sucks for people that wanted those and these, but it sounds good to me so they are out of my way for these and the Royal 1's that are supposed to be releasing Feb 16th too.  I don't know that I have ever seen so many Jordan's release the same day....plus you will have the fighter jet foams, ASG Kobe's, KD's, and Lebron's....

If you can't get a pair that you want that weekend, you need to quit playin with this.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/01/air-jordan-3-joker-release-date/

EDIT:  This is absolutely genius marketing by JB.  These '88 WC3's and Royal 1's are going to be even harder to get now, and the consolation prize are these joker freakin neon 3's.  JB you sneaky sneaky bro!

Last edited:
Those bc3s are 01s.... check the lighter cement
The guy that posted the pic should have included where it came form and the caption it originally had with it.  The original caption says that those are old Black Cements next to new White Cements,  Just in case anyone was wondering.

I known this is good news to me, because I don't want them, but the "Joker" CW of the 3's is now set to release Feb 16th as well.  Sucks for people that wanted those and these, but it sounds good to me so they are out of my way for these and the Royal 1's that are supposed to be releasing Feb 16th too.  I don't know that I have ever seen so many Jordan's release the same day....plus you will have the fighter jet foams, ASG Kobe's, KD's, and Lebron's....

If you can't get a pair that you want that weekend, you need to quit playin with this.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/01/air-jordan-3-joker-release-date/

EDIT:  This is absolutely genius marketing by JB.  These '88 WC3's and Royal 1's are going to be even harder to get now, and the consolation prize are these joker freakin neon 3's.  JB you sneaky sneaky bro!
Glad I don't care about the Jokers.... I'm all ready screwed since I want these and the Royals....

And that folks is the major difference between today's elephant print vs. the nicer older elephant print
:pimp:

Very true, but today's "crappy elephant print" still sells out the door the minute a 3 goes for retail. I do wish JB would go back to a more vintage look on the 3 but it is what it is.

Question i posted earlier abut copping from sole awesome, i was planning on copping next week any advice on should i wait or just go for it. Im not a big shoe box person.I really wanna put 100 percent focus on getting the royals for retail. Being from the dmv i feel i have a better chance on royals.

I don't own them still , but i can see 3 major differences with the 2011's :

1)The ''leather " perforated parts of the shoe (Under the laces and around the heel) in 2011 white&black cements,were PLASTIC...The worst "leather" JB used ever in a shoe...

In the 2013 looks more like leather !!!

2)You can actually SEE the perforations , in 2011 they were to small...

3)The most importand, leather ISN'T shiny, looks a lot better quality !!

LET'S HOPE I AM TRUE...

View media item 207005

1)The ''leather " perforated parts of the shoe (Under the laces and around the heel) in 2011 white&black cements,were PLASTIC...The worst "leather" JB used ever in a shoe...

LET'S HOPE I AM TRUE...

How can you tell the quality of "leather" (I'm positive the recent 3's used vinyl) in a picture though? It's easy to manipulate photos. I'd wait 'til dudes get them in hand and wait for their feedback.. As far as the perforations, I'm sure that's a simple factory fix. I still think they still used the mold + materials from the 2011's.

Last edited:
MAN!!! Im super stoked on these! I gotta just pray that I can copp at least one pair. Thats if the servers dont explode
ohwell.gif

Smh.. Shoulda brought back retro cards instead of doing the nike air on the back.. The hype on these is going to be insane...

How can you tell the quality of "leather" (I'm positive the recent 3's used vinyl) in a picture though? It's easy to manipulate photos. I'd wait 'til dudes get them in hand and wait for their feedback.. As far as the perforations, I'm sure that's a simple factory fix. I still think they still used the mold + materials from the 2011's.
I am not 100% sure, i cant judge, unless i hold them in my hands...But seems better in my eyes!

I just hope they use better leather quality in the perforated parts and all shoe  generaly..

View media item 207005

LET'S HOPE I AM TRUE...

It seems that you may be correct regarding the perforations, which is a good thing.

View media item 207215View media item 207216

Last edited:
I hope it's not the same mold and material that was used with the 2011 release. My 2011's came with tons of creases around the toe box and the side upper.

Back
Top Bottom