Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Well some of you goofballs should thank yourselves for getting what you wanted. As I recall, some of you goofballs were saying that you'd gladly pay extra for Nike Air to return again. You got exactly what you cried for and now you don't want it :lol: .
Real talk.... LOL

Pass my retros with the jumpman are just fine, and have held up well. No need to drop 200+ just for nike air, my motorsports 6 premium weren't 200 but the quality was still great.

Whoever buys these have to be stupid.  lol a $40.00 increase to switch the Jumpman out for Nike Air.   lmao I hope yall don't fall for this because this is just Jordan Brands  way of testing the waters on raising for  hyped shoes.
I missed this in 2011. I am stupid for spending 200 on this release? I bet I should go on ebay and pay 250 for the 2011 version.
That'll learn em

$200? I was gonna get them, but now I'm not so sure. It's not even like I can't afford it, I could probably even get them for 180 from Finishline; I just want to refuse to pay that much. 200 for what? A pair of 2011's with Nike Air slapped on the back? Now, I know that there is history with the Nike Air and blah blah blah, but come on JB. Because of the hype, I can probably get a 2011 pair off eBay for retail. I'm not even going to get started on the quality. Now it just seems like they're pushing us to see how far we'll go. They know that people want Nike Air back, so why not add $40 to the price? :smh:

If I buy a pair, it'll only be because I missed out in 2011 and I can get them for $180.
Lmao, if I pass, I'll just keep my money for the Grapes. Shouts out to JB marketing team though. You guys are brilliant! :pimp:

Last edited:
Any goofball that plays for 200 for these on release day needs their hype thirst quenched. Jb is just playing with your heads and your pocket if you get fooled into buying these. Like someone said earlier "This is just the start, they are just testing the waters". This is consumerism at its worst, same ****y product with a inflated price tag.

complain for years to jb to bring back nike air....they bring back nike air now complain about $200? aight. ill be grabbing these, $200 doesnt bother me at all.

I missed this in 2011. I am stupid for spending 200 on this release? I bet I should go on ebay and pay 250 for the 2011 version.
That'll learn em
naw if you missed them its different.  I'm talking about people who have them and want them just cuz it says Nike Air on the back.  Now that's stupid.  I still wouldn't pay over retail for any shoe but that's just me.   I missed them in 2011 and I was gonna cop these but I'm not gonna shell out an extra $40.00.  I'll cop the black/royal blue 1's and see what else I like that drops all star weekend. 

Last edited:
Truthfully...They charged us $30 more for "Nike Air" on the I's not even 7 days ago. You forgot? If you're surprised at this, you're a fool.

If Jordan Brand is gonna throw that Nike Air on the back I think the quality should be at least a little better then the "decent"quality we get on the recent retros.

I said this months ago when the price dropped for the Jordan 1's with nike air was a $40 increase to $140. I got argued up and down that it was worth it. Sorry. Maybe $20 increase, but not $40. It's just fool. Yes, people will still buy, but some common sense must be used as well. I got my 2011's. I'm good

its a slap in the face there is no nike air on the bottom on the shoe

and that the most expensive pair of the shoe to make but you know where gonna eat it up

insane... people need to keep complaining about the price hike so JB sees it and lowers it like what they did with the bred 11s didn't they want $200 at first and later lowered to $185?
Won't happen, people can complain all day. People can try to boycott. What will end up happening is the people who walk in the store with $200 will walk out with them and the people who didn't pony up will end up paying resell or going with out.

People's reaction to the price lol 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Don't blame Jordan brand, blame the Pre-sellers and Re-sellers! Along with the hypebeast that pay up. Capitalism at its finest!

Back
Top Bottom