Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

jordan on the bottom, cmon son
ed_lover.jpg

the NA on the insole is a nice touch. jordan on the bottom is :x i know no one will see it so i'll get over it, but it still doesn't look right although i know why jordan did it.

it seems this release is turning even some people who should know better into hypebeasts. the mayans were right..about the sneaker game at least.

If preorder prices are 300~ and resell prices are usually around the same price, I can almost guarantee these are thunder numbers.
like I said before under 20,000 and resell prices, which should match preorder prices, would be at least $800. Id be more than happy to provide examples but I really dont wanna get into this right now

Last edited:
If preorder prices are 300~ and resell prices are usually around the same price, I can almost guarantee these are thunder numbers.
like I said before under 20,000 and resell prices, which should match preorder prices, would be at least $800. Id be more than happy to provide examples but I really dont wanna get into this right now

I love how you're trying to figure this all out.

:lol:

Some info from Australia , dont know how this will affect you guys BUT

NO WC 88, 0 coming to australia

In perspective we had liimted # of Thuders and Galaxy foams, who knows what this means but im guessing they are limited

You have way to much time on your hands

You have way to much time on your hands
I'm not saying that the resell price will be $800 or add any hype to the shoe, but you're kidding me right?

Anyone who took Economics in high school can tell you that it's supply and demand 
laugh.gif
..(I'm sure most of you have heard it before)

People can figure that out in under a minute, doesn't take too long at all..

Back
Top Bottom