Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This is going to be an interesting release. I just wonder how the $200 price tag will play out. Will it chase re-sellers away? I'm just thinking people probably won't pay too much more than 250-300 (for '13 quality) in the re-sell market so is it really worth it for the resellers?

considering there was 500,000 pairs of bred 11 made,

If they only make 20,000, the release will be interesting.

This thread is funny, dudes in here talking about sacrificing their jobs for a few mold changes. You'll be breaking necks at the Welfare office. :lol:

I wanna know cuz imma try to get a pair of 2011 White and Black Cements if it's going to be up there.

I feel like i am missing something about this release. I checked through the last 10 or so pages of the thread has anyone actually held these yet?

My 2011s are beaters at this point i wear them all the time (2nd fav Jordan of all time). But the quality on those has been fine for casual use for me. The leather was better then expected and the midsole hasn't cracked yet (unlike my cool grey 3s that cracked after a year of wear). So is the quality actually better? Or are we paying $220 (after tax) for "Nike Air"

Agreed. I've worn my 2011 pair a lot. No complaints aside from my feet not being able to breathe too much. That's nothing new. No way I'd dish out +$50 for the same exact sneaker with Nike Air on the heel and the III is my favorite Jordan model. It's the principle I guess.

Last edited:
Thank you. Now just need to know if these will be available via RSVP...

I missed the 2011 release, so I'm gonna try to get these. But if these r really limited, and needs a lotta work to cop, I'm good then.

20,0000 pairs made? You are looking at a 800-1,200 resell price. That is not even close to GR. Not to mention this is one of JBs most popular shoes. Banned had 9,000 pairs made and the ebay price has finally come down to the $500-600 range. Is are the most underrated model.

I know I am going to get a lot of clown *** responses from people who dont know the basic rules of supply and demand for this. If you have taken a basic introductory economics class you know I am right

But the fact that these have hit preorder site is an indication that more than 20,000 will be made

$1200 resell..... yeah ok

Last edited:
Underneath still says "Jordan"...$200 dollars though? If theyre gonna bring back old skool versions, bring back the old skool prices with it!

Anyone got info the the Euro pricing on these? I hope they don't do the usual price exchange from dollars to euros on these in Europe,.

It has always amazed my that people will spend money on merchandise with JUMPMAN logo on it (clothing hats etc)
but they dont like the look of a JUMPMAN on a pair of shoes.

I am 35 years old and COULDNT CARE LESS if my AJ3 has NIKE AIR or a JUMPMAN on the back.

in saying that good luck to all those hoping to cop on RD.

Us AUSTRALIANS are missing out apparently.
Because the shoes just plain look better with a nike air on them it makes them more original and it just fits better

View media item 222364

in honor of the slam dunk contest i plan on getting the cdp 2s he wore for his first one with my cement 3s so can someone tell me how 2s fit?

More than 20K pairs will be made. My connects store is getting them, so I know its gotta be well over 20K pairs

Back
Top Bottom