Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

stll nothin for me.

i think jb is testing this "nike air" thing

the cements SAT 2 years ago

if they make limited and put NA on the back, instant sellout?

My '03 and roommates '13.

View media item 224183
The red on the lace loops is darker than the '03.

Leather is same as the '11.

Midsole hasn't cracked yet after some wear today it seems to crease/compress though.

They gonna be limited he was only able to get one pair because of some restriction Nike placed on these.

You answered are most important question, these are the SAME exact WC III as the 2011 release but with a NIKE AIR

Dear Nike/JB,

I really hope your reading this, I've been a collector for many years(approx. aqua 8's). You all are the business men and I'm the collector that collects your item that JB sales. Therefore understand my point of view for customer/collector feedback. Retail $200???? Partially giving what the consumers been asking for over all these years and not put "Nike Air" on the bottom????:smh: Let alone countless retros. what is the motive?......Money? thats what it seems like to me. Retail $200 will not hurt my pockets. Throw in something extra for a higher retail. It looks like to me, "Were changing the print on the back of historical high demand shoe, so we must up the price."...Like I said, if you specifically want my 200 for some 3's, throw a icy bottom and/or a retro(identical) box from " '88 "..Not a complaint just customer feedback.

p.s. those low top black/white/red XI's dont have to release. keep'em for yourself.

-imthekang

Hype beasts we know bout cha... Resellers gonna try And make this there come up while ima slide in and cop some 2011s for cheap and keep it pushin

Be
i dont see why people say this, the 2011 white cement III had good leather. better than the 2007 Jordan IIIs and definitely better than the True Blue/ Black Cement III leather

Because calling it leather is being madd nice to JB quality control team.

140 for 1's w/ the NA. 200 for 3's seems like a similar inflation. Not defending it, but if quality is there, price will be justified.

We should send a piece of the 2011 WCIIIs leather to a lab for analysis to find out exactly what the hell we're wearing. I'm not gonna use my pair as the sacrificial lamb but......

We should send a piece of the 2011 WCIIIs leather to a lab for analysis to find out exactly what the hell we're wearing. I'm not gonna use my pair as the sacrificial lamb but......
This may help a little..start watching at around 3:90...

stll nothin for me.

i think jb is testing this "nike air" thing

the cements SAT 2 years ago

if they make limited and put NA on the back, instant sellout?
I don't know where you're from, but here in LA, they were a pretty quick sellout. Not campout and instant sellout, but same weekend for the most part. Similar to the Black Cement 4s this year.

So where are all the quality experts at now? You know the ones that can assess quality directly from pictures? I thought this 88's were a retread of the 2011 quality experts?

Well, it looks like my next purchase will be the Grape V.

I will keep my eye on this release though. I'm interested to see what comes out of this release.

Didn't watch the vid, but read the post comparing them too.

Leather is same as WC from '11.

Don't care much cause I'm not copping.

Only wore my 2011 version once since RD.

Back
Top Bottom