Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lol older fellas sounding lk grampas in here. We used to cut classes back in the day when Jordan's dropped on weekdays. I know some of y'all know what I'm talking bout.

American High Schools are jokes. Not like the kid is missing anything he cant learn himself in under an hour.
Chris Bosh says," Don't be a tool. Stay in school"
ea8f064a_tumblr_m3bsvmhIKs1qcmnsoo1_500.gif

Chris Bosh says," Don't be a tool. Stay in school"
ea8f064a_tumblr_m3bsvmhIKs1qcmnsoo1_500.gif
I am a big advocate of education. After all I got my masters. Being completely honest, high school is a joke. In fact some entire subjects you learn in high school are all lies. History being the most frequent offender. It is always told to make America seem like a hero and an innocent victim. In most high schools the sciences are thought so poorly that you have to catch up to the high schools who did teach like they were supposed before your classes get hard in college.

American High Schools are jokes. Not like the kid is missing anything he cant learn himself in under an hour.
Regardless of how bad an education is at an "American high school" can be, it's a bad habit and morally wrong to ditch school. If the dude can't even show up for high school, how the hell is he going to survive in the real world when he gets older? LOL Why am I even arguing this bruh? This should be common sense.

If these drop on Wednesday things should be much easier.

That's what you think. Have you been reading these posts? You got dudes that have no problem ditching class, that other guy who doesn't give sh... If he loses job, as long as he can secure a pair. Don't know if he's actually serious, but we've all seen our fair share of lengths people have gone to get some some J's.

If these are GS as well, there's about a 1% chance these are online only. I don't buy it for a moment. I'm almost completely convince at this point that we're talking about 6 figures of pairs, on par with one of the perceived "limited" IVs last year. Sure, I'd like a pair, but at this point I'm actually hoping they release a ton of them just to see what it does to resale value. What will the NA mean on the secondary market if they make a ton of these at $200? Will it jack the price way up or will such ample supply make these only worth slightly more than the 2011's after the whole thing shakes out? Obviously there will be profiteers preying off ignorance big time in February, but if there are 100-200k of pairs made, I could see these settling around $275.

I am a big advocate of education. After all I got my masters. Being completely honest, high school is a joke. In fact some entire subjects you learn in high school are all lies. History being the most frequent offender. It is always told to make America seem like a hero and an innocent victim. In most high schools the sciences are thought so poorly that you have to catch up to the high schools who did teach like they were supposed before your classes get hard in college.

hmm... something just doesn't add up here...
View media item 232222
really?what other subjects besides history are all lies? PE? Home Ec?or perhaps Photography? cause if you say math, you need to s-t-f-u and g-t-f-o. regardless of the subject you are expected to be in school. i've ditched class and messed around a lot in HS and never went to college. worked straight out of HS doing different things but luckily i have a family business so i've been working there but a lot of people aren't as fortunate. HS is just a preparation for college. conditioning yourself to wake up and go to class in HS does help when you go to college.

So ive looked and these may be limited but im not sure? Def cop for me leaving the 5s alone n getting ready for feb its gonna be crazy the amount of shoes nike is putting out especially all star week

Some guy on flea at wants 6 bills for em and says on hand ready to ship hahaha 6 bills for a NA on the back and one inside that ill peel off after a few wears... But the interesting thing was he shows the inside of the tongue and the production dates say 10/10/2012 to 12/21/2012

If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like  dreams really do  come true! thank you JB!

So far these are the release of the year IMO
If these are not an online release only and they are releasing in some stores someone please help me find out what stores will have them in NYC. I am calling everystore I can think of asking for information on them everyday. I've called Niketown New York multiple times between yesterday and today they keep saying they don't know yet follow them on twitter. You can send a PM to me if you find out what stores in NYC will get them, thanks.
I do.... An im sure most others remember you.................

Some guy on flea at wants 6 bills for em and says on hand ready to ship hahaha 6 bills for a NA on the back and one inside that ill peel off after a few wears... But the interesting thing was he shows the inside of the tongue and the production dates say 10/10/2012 to 12/21/2012
If you put a piece of clear tape over the N/A on the inside, it will stay there forever.

hmm... something just doesn't add up here...
View media item 232222
really?what other subjects besides history are all lies? PE? Home Ec?or perhaps Photography? cause if you say math, you need to s-t-f-u and g-t-f-o. regardless of the subject you are expected to be in school. i've ditched class and messed around a lot in HS and never went to college. worked straight out of HS doing different things but luckily i have a family business so i've been working there but a lot of people aren't as fortunate. HS is just a preparation for college. conditioning yourself to wake up and go to class in HS does help when you go to college.

Yah and I ditched a lot in high school. Didnt make a difference. You choose your class times in college. If you dont want to wake up early you almost never have to in college. I graduated with a decent GPA and I am finishing my masters. In the 5.5 years it took to get my degrees I had two classes before 11 AM.

Work pays. If you get money you will be motivated. Half my friends had a hard time making it to class in college and they are some of the hardest workers now that they get paid.

Being on time to get a trash education will not help you in life. You never went to college because you knew you could always fall back on your parents. You are right most of us are luckily not as "fortunate". We know from an early age that we can't bum off our parents.

Getting up to fall asleep in class or pass notes to girls (people still do that right?) and other crap that doesnt pertain to you is not going to help you.

Go to school, get good grades and you'll be fine. I know from experience that you dont need to be in every single class to do that. How many kicks could he possibly have skipped class for? not enough to count against him. Someone who goes to class religiously and gets bad grades is in a far worse condition than someone who skips occasionally and gets good grades

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed that these are NOT going to be on-line only? Shots of shipping manifests or any hard evidence yet? Too much he said she said.

WHAT? My wife is a middle/high school Social Studies teacher and the material is not presented in a way to make it seem like that at all...well at least not in Indiana and Kansas, the two states where she has taught. Your state may be different.

Also, I went to a redneck-as-you-can-get high school in Southern Indiana and received a quality education, ESPECIALLY in the sciences. If you, the student, want high school to be a joke, then it can be a joke. But if you want to be pushed to the limit to better yourself, there are teachers out there that will do it. In 2 years I'll be a physician, so it worked for me. If you don't have the motivation, very few teachers today will spoon feed you...they don't have time for that.

WHAT? My wife is a middle/high school Social Studies teacher and the material is not presented in a way to make it seem like that at all...well at least not in Indiana and Kansas, the two states where she has taught. Your state may be different.

Also, I went to a redneck-as-you-can-get high school in Southern Indiana and received a quality education, ESPECIALLY in the sciences. If you, the student, want high school to be a joke, then it can be a joke. But if you want to be pushed to the limit to better yourself, there are teachers out there that will do it. In 2 years I'll be a physician, so it worked for me. If you don't have the motivation, very few teachers today will spoon feed you...they don't have time for that.
My sister is going to UChicago as a premed psychologist. She said she had to study twice as much as a lot of people for certain sciences because the level of education we got was nowhere near adequate to be taking beginner classes. She did advanced classes.

My brother is doing engineering at U of I and he says he struggled in a few classes for the same reasons.

I did accounting and apparently the little math we need to know for that was all that our school did right. High School education was basically irrelevant for this major. Most of it is application of law which isnt taught at many high schools. High school did nothing to prepare me for my career, which I am proud to say I will be an auditor for GE once I pass most of the CPA exam. Should have 3 of 4 parts done by may.

IDK what to say but our history classes were a complete waste of time. I mustve been 19 when I finally found out Christopher columbus intended to enslave the natives but didnt do it because they were small and weak compared to africans. It came as a huge surprise to me.

Why I only want one kid. Two at most. I want to live in a large metropolitan area where they can go to a good school without me having to drop them off, no matter how much it costs. My sister wants the same thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom