Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Livestock said the exact same quote but with the BHM pack and Jan 29th date.  I don't know why they keep doing that this week.  100% not a reliable source at all.  We all know FNL gets their info from MN, so they can't be trusted at all. 

This whole next month is almost getting annoying with shoe releases.  This company really is going to get all of a lot of people's tax refunds this year.  There are 12 Nike/NSW/JB shoes over the next 4 weeks that I would pick up if they were spread out over a time period of even a few months.  But I just can't rationalize spending $2,155 before taxes and shipping in less than 4 weeks on SHOES.  And then doing close to the same thing when December rolls around.  I'm glad I got the blk/red XI's in December so I don't have to worry about those hitting my pockets when they release again here in a few weeks too.  I guess Nike, Inc is capitalizing on all of this expendable income coming through the door in February, and March slows down but still goes pretty hard compared to any regular month we've seen before 2013. 

LOL sorry to veer off track here, I am definitely ready for some concrete info about this release so we can get our game plans in place and be ready for this craziness.  I had been looking for a pair of WC3's to pick up from a reseller at the right price before this announcement, and before the announcement of all the rest of the upcoming shoes, so I guess I consider the $200 for these a decent resell price I would have paid for 2011's (probably would have held out for $180 or so shipped though like I did for BC3's).

feels like nike is testing the limits of demand in february. If all these feb releases sell out quick, then god help us all

still on the fence on these...would like to cop, but with so many potential shoes coming out,it's difficult to purchase a shoe I already have regardless of the nike air on the back.

I thought to "match" was to color coordinate an outfit^

not to look at two different items at the same time lol

I thought to "match" was to color coordinate an outfit^

not to look at two different items at the same time lol

meant more along the lines of matching the top 2 IMO classic color ways of the III in terms of Nike air, both jumpmans dropped so now whoever has an o1' can complete their duo

I don' really care about colors when it's comes to clothing, I'd rather have each color compliment each other

I'm probably gonna pre-release or cop from a reseller, avoid the madness. I'm not missing work for ****, the money I miss out on isn't worth missing work. I'd rather pay the extra hundred, if I miss work I'll be losing mad doe on top of paying $200+ for a $150 shoe

Back
Top Bottom