Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

anyone know if these are highly limited? maybe not too limited since a lot of sites are getting them?

i would say a lot of us wouldnt have a chance if it was NDC only. but with other sites having them, maybe a rather decent release?

So tlo interesting. I dont have to follow nike or have a twitter account correct? Just hit the link on their twitter when it goes up and hope for the best?

correct, no twitter needed, nothing. just go to the account and click the link when it pops up

Shoutout to the homie CaptainSneakerHead. He told me about this sh*t days ago. Nike and JB are on some BS if this is online only.

All that NDC info is correct, just talked to a rep, and they confirmed the following...

Quantity limit 1.
She said they Will tweet the link for the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 at 4:51 ET/1:51pm PT on Feb. 6.
It is, in fact, Twitter link only.

These are a footlocker exclusive over here which means SNS wont get them in and I haven't heard anything from caliroots yet but I'm guessing they won't either.

If these come out in GS sizes I want to snag a pair for my sister but I dont know if she will like these. She is a fashionista but she can make cheap clothes work so she just does that.

I really want these b/c the white cement 3 is my all time fave but prepared to miss out because of all the hype and raffle bs

It's completely pointless on why JB is releasing this retro (with the NIKE Swoosh Air) and bumping the price. Give us a break!!!

Back
Top Bottom