Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This thread is full of so many things. People with real knowledge who are spreading it and people will listen, people who are here to hype and spread panic, and people who come in and ask the same question over and over. Strip away the last two and pay attention.

Like all the threads, they become a BROKEN................

tumblr_m820j1qUwt1rblu8no1_500.gif

.....and filled with comedy!

Laughing-Zebra-600x600.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you count that crooked store Mercer21 as a Niketown then ONE store did do a RSVP and have them
This.

They were sellin the galaxy foams back door for $500 which i passed. Really regret now that i think about it. Glad they won't be carrying this release.

heads up to all my la peeps

UNDFTD is full of idiots... they said that these will only be released online and in "houston"

called my boy at Blends and he said they'll have them for sure

everyone is confused about this release ... SMH damn you nike!
Im gonna have to start calling some stores next week. No one knows anything. Called primitive (never copped from there but want to keep my options open) and they said they didnt know. I wonder if wss will get these. Does anyone have any concrete info on limited these things are and whos getting them other fnl and ndc?

Last edited:
What does TLO and no NT or RSVP indicate about quantities? They could have still had these in production a few weeks ago and thus distribution could be the main reason they aren't using their store locations. What usually indicates quantities is the size of the run. A FSR with GS through adult sizes is not the mark of a truly limited sneaker (20K or less). No one has provided any solid info one way or another, but can someone name the last truly limited release that featured GS sizes? There seems to be a false sense of panic being created that there are so few pairs.

Quantites less than the Knick 1's, which only had 25K to be exact.

DB9>NA WC 3's>Olive9's is what my JB connect told me.

As soon as I get the exact number I'll let you guys know.

That shows you how ridiculous Nike is if that's true that these are somewhere between DB9 and Olive 9 quantities and less than the Knicks 1's.

DB9's = Nike only but also RSVP'd at NTs as well as online
Olive 9's = FCFS at NT's, available at numerous retailers
Knicks 1's = Still sitting in some places, RSVP'd as well

if you dont like the quality dont buy. Jordan Brand has been crap quality since after the Jordan 13-14 retros of the 2004-2005 time period or to be more exact, after the Defining Moment pack(XI/VI). They have been better with certain releases over the past couple of years but even then i have got flawed pairs. This TeamPass Movement is just stupid. Jordan Brand Is making the most money ever, selling out crap releases like Black Stealth 10s, Royal 10s. Soon they will sell out on terrible colorways such as the Crimson 3s and Joker 3s. They have no reason to improve quality, spend money to improve their shoes. Trust me, they wont be upset that they dont get your $200.

That shows you how ridiculous Nike is if that's true that these are somewhere between DB9 and Olive 9 quantities and less than the Knicks 1's.

DB9's = Nike only but also RSVP'd at NTs as well as online
Olive 9's = FCFS at NT's, available at numerous retailers
Knicks 1's = Still sitting in some places, RSVP'd as well

Ridiculous is an understatement :smh:

Last edited:
if you dont like the quality dont buy. Jordan Brand has been crap quality since after the Jordan 13-14 retros of the 2004-2005 time period or to be more exact, after the Defining Moment pack(XI/VI). They have been better with certain releases over the past couple of years but even then i have got flawed pairs. This TeamPass Movement is just stupid. Jordan Brand Is making the most money ever, selling out crap releases like Black Stealth 10s, Royal 10s. Soon they will sell out on terrible colorways such as the Crimson 3s and Joker 3s. They have no reason to improve quality, spend money to improve their shoes. Trust me, they wont be upset that they dont get your $200.
Yup thats what I pretty much said a couple of pages back.... If you don't buy somebody else will but I do give kudos for people passing on certain releases and not accepting the crap JB has put out lately....

Yup thats what I pretty much said a couple of pages back.... If you don't buy somebody else will but I do give kudos for people passing on certain releases and not accepting the crap JB has put out lately....

yea man, just getting tired of the same pack of fools saying the same thing in every thread

im so so soso effing excited i was literlally think bout spening money on ogs  almost

Last edited:
At first I didn't want these but I have since changed my mind!!!!!! They are extremely sexyyyyy they make my balls tingle with joy

Hahahaha hahha!! Nike oOG retro 88

WHO WUD HAVE DREAMED IN 1000 years JB would bring back the NIKE AIR !

This is an unprecedented event!!! The new millennium is upon us! Jordan brand has answered our prayers even if quality is b+ I will still cop and rock and then sell for 300$ down the line to Asian hypebeast

Please unregister yourself.
looks like the mods did it for him.... pretty fast too.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Stop assuming. You don't have any info. so save yourself the typing and let things unfold. You're not helping the community by making poor assumptions.
Get off your high horse. It is just using common sense. Miss me with that ****. MY effect on the community :smh:

how will it be impossible if all the sites are releasing them? especially on a weekday where a lot will be at school/work?
You know damn well many will skip, and it is limited so even if they all went to school your chances are not as great, AND the servers will still crash somehow

WHOEVER CAN ANSWER THIS HAS SOLVED HOW MANY OF THESE ARE RELEASING :rofl: :rofl:

BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE BEEN WRONG. WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THESE RELEASED OUTSIDE OF TWITTER LINK ONLY
Wouldnt surprise me

This thread is all over the place.

Incorrect uses of gifs, people asking same questions every other 5 minutes, and inconsistent pics of the elephant print.

Wow. :smh:

it amazes me how many more enemies are on this community as opposed to allies

I am going to have a very fun time hunting these shoes in NYC

Back
Top Bottom