Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

hey i was reading this post for about 3 days decided to join and its crazy how much hate it is and how many foes re sellers has i was stationed in korea 2010 and 2011 so i couldn't really cop like that that but i got lucky a few times i have the ones that came out '11 it just mad crazy how the re sale game has become people trying to sale flint 13s that came out in 2010 for 400 its crazy. i have two low key spots in ga they i hope get these.

had I known NT would end up like this...I would have been more responsible with my past post

Last edited:
looks like the mods did it for him.... pretty fast too.... :rofl:

Read your comment again and think really hard about it.... You should be able to realize why it was deleted.... :rolleyes

IM SORRY I READ IT OVER AND SEEN THE ERR TO MY WAYS FOR ANY MAN CAN BE A HYPEBEAST 

HYPEBEAST IS THE NEW AGE OF THE APOCOLAYPSE IT IS LIKE A RABBID DISEASE SPREAD THROUGH THE AIR AND FLESH

HYPEBEASTS ARE LIKE SWARMS OF BRAINDEAD ZOMBIES WHO FEAST UPON THE SHOES OF JORDAN

THIS WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BACK IN THE DAYS AND NOW IN THE NEW AGE OF INFORMATION WE HAVE ENTERED A DRASTIC STAGE OF LIFE WHERE SHOES WILL FLY OFF SHELVES WITH THE NIKE AIR LOGO ON AIR JORDAN

I CANT BELEIVE THIS BUT SOON THE PRICES WILL GO HIGHER AND HIGHER AND MANY WILL BE BANKRUPT AND FORCED TO BUILD HOUSES OUT OF SHOEBOXES

ON THE OTHER HAND THESE RETRO 88s WILL BE COPPED MOST DEFINTATLY I AM IN CANADA I HOPE THEY RELEASE IN MY LOCAL TORONTO FOOTLOCKER AS I WILL BE CAMPING OUT AT 5 AM.

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RETAIL PRICE FOR THESE IN CANADA????
Well the hypebeast talk wasn't the worst thing you said.... Your post was pretty racist toward Asian people..... :smh:

So wats the official release? They say only nikestore at 451pm on Wednesday is FNL and eastbay going to have them? Need input

Jordan 3 is my favorite shoe not to say I'm not worried about quality but I'm getting these for two reasons one because I don't have the colorway and two it's only right to celebrate my 25 BDay (if they release on Feb 6) with getting these... Nike Air on the tab just makes it sweeter

IM SORRY I READ IT OVER AND SEEN THE ERR TO MY WAYS FOR ANY MAN CAN BE A HYPEBEAST 

HYPEBEAST IS THE NEW AGE OF THE APOCOLAYPSE IT IS LIKE A RABBID DISEASE SPREAD THROUGH THE AIR AND FLESH

HYPEBEASTS ARE LIKE SWARMS OF BRAINDEAD ZOMBIES WHO FEAST UPON THE SHOES OF JORDAN

I CANT BELEIVE THIS BUT SOON THE PRICES WILL GO HIGHER AND HIGHER AND MANY WILL BE BANKRUPT AND FORCED TO BUILD HOUSES OUT OF SHOEBOXES

do you know dumb you sound? you must be 16 years old

View media item 240345

Last edited:
Quantites less than the Knick 1's, which only had 25K to be exact.

DB9>NA WC 3's>Olive9's is what my JB connect told me.

As soon as I get the exact number I'll let you guys know.

wait so there were more db9s then olive 9s? idk about that man

Check the Olive 9 thread fam. That was a tough release. Some stores only had 1 pair of each size and plenty of stores didn't even get them.

DB9s were a little bit easier to obtain and that's not saying much. There were more DB9s released than any other DB if I'm not mistaken.

I don't know why everyone is stressing over release info. The release is still a week and a half away. I'm sure we'll all find out more info by the end of the week. Be patient everyone.

Well the hypebeast talk wasn't the worst thing you said.... Your post was pretty racist toward Asian people..... :smh:

Yeah and that fool wouldn't go to Long Beach talking that ish in line. Us Cambodians are always strap, I wouldn't bust over a pair of kicks but I know a lot that will.

wasn't always like this....
mean.gif
The thirst :frown:

I am gonna put my flame suit on for this..

I love the III's, love the colorway, grew up watching Jordan play, but I can't rationalize with myself dropping $200 retail because of the back of the shoe. Maybe when I was still in high school or college but with other expenses I just can't do it :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom