Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I've been collecting and heavily involved in the sneaker community for years. I wore my OG's till the soles fell off...I just joined NT,
Join dates don't mean jack. If your gullible enough to play into that **** then they accomplished they're goal. U ignore it,
and it goes away. It's not funny if it doesn't get a reaction.

So you're not an idiot, you're just a troll attempting to get a reaction for kicks :stoneface:

And I notice everyone has(d) OG's up here.

On one hand I can see the reseller prices being sky high because there really aren't wearable 94's with NA on them. At the same time though, paying $500-$800 for a pair of these if you miss out seems completely stupid.

On one hand I can see the reseller prices being sky high because there really aren't wearable 94's with NA on them. At the same time though, paying $500-$800 for a pair of these if you miss out seems completely stupid.

I wonder how many people who have the 2011's will do that and then complain about the quality?

This.

$500-$800 is ridiculous. If anything, I'm thinking Concord resale value at the most with these. Unless someone puts out more concrete info on numbers, it's all a guessing game though.

So far, I've only seen one post which confirms what ONE retailer will have in terms of size runs. 

I wonder how many people who have the 2011's will do that and then complain about the quality?

Not this guy. I posted my 2011's in this thread over the weekend when I wore them. They're still looking DS after 20-30 wears. NA doesn't mean enough to me to pay over retail for these. The funniest thing is that instead of 2011 prices going down, dudes are jacking them up. I saw a DS pair for $285 in the B/S last night. :smh: Get real clowns!

resell will NOT be as high as some of you clowns/resellers think..

It'll be the same as most just slightly higher.

I expect release date and about a week after to show prices in the $325-$350 range and within a month come back down to around $240-$250 give or take depending size.

Now a couple years from now the price range sellers ask for might be in the $350 range but I doubt they'll sell that high.

Y'all "veterans" still aint grow up and mature ?

I truly dislike adding negativity to this thread, but Jeeeeeeeez....

Best of luck to ALL NikeTalkers
:nthat:

This thread will top 500 pages by Friday and the sad part is most all of it will be straight garbage.

It'll be the same as most just slightly higher.

I expect release date and about a week after to show prices in the $325-$350 range and within a month come back down to around $240-$250 give or take depending size.

Now a couple years from now the price range sellers ask for might be in the $350 range but I doubt they'll sell that high.

Good luck finding a pair on NT for $325 after they release or coming down to $250. Like I said, clowns think they can sell 2011 pairs for damn near $300 right now on HERE. We're not even talking fleabay.Given how limited these are (at the moment... still think there's another release coming) I just see $400 out of the gate from thirsty dudes.

grin.gif

my predictions for initial re-sell will be 420-475. re-sellers will price at 500 and they'll sell between 420-450 IMO. Once they hit stores, I think the prices will come down to about 375. don't expect these to ever go below 300 though--considering NA branding, being a III, and the 200$ price point.

Good luck finding a pair on NT for $325 after they release or coming down to $250. Like I said, clowns think they can sell 2011 pairs for damn near $300 right now on HERE. We're not even talking fleabay.Given how limited these are (at the moment... still think there's another release coming) I just see $400 out of the gate from thirsty dudes.

this. even if they end up being as available as the Dave Whites, i dont see prices dropping to 250. Dave Whites are mad ugly. These are a historical sneaker and are relatively true to the OGs (bar a few small changes such as the Jordan on the sole and the tongue being tumbled instead of smooth)

I wasn't implying that's what these should be going for - which I believe would be $300 on the resale market after the release is complete and things settle down. You just know that anyone who gets these and isn't planning on keeping them is going to jack them up to the 400-500 range right off the bat. I'd urge everyone to avoid paying these kind of prices out of impulse (or jacking up the price on your 2011's, selling them and buying the 2013's), but we all know there's not enough kegs available to match the thirst here.

Last edited:
Honestly though, if you couldn't get the wc3 (and wanted them) whats the most you'd pay a reseller? or would you? just curious

I want these but if I strike out on RD I am not paying over retail especially $5-600 like you guys are speculating it might cost...

Honestly though, if you couldn't get the wc3 (and wanted them) whats the most you'd pay a reseller? or would you? just curious

If I fail on the NA-III I won't pay a ReSeller for them, simply because I NEVER buy anything at ReSell price... If anything, I Trade for what I want.
Additionally, I'm still sitting on a couple pair of 2011 WCIIIs, so I'm good with those. They're the same materials anyhow.
It's not that serious.

Last edited:
I have a feeling these will end up being mass produced with multiple re-releases and in store releases.

Think about it. Nike says theyre coming out with a sneaker everybody wants. What do they do? Nothing but sit back and let the hype build. Then they up the price knowing they will sell out. They tell all theyre accounts to not give any info out on the sneaker to let the hype build even more.

All the usually websites are obviously getting them since they have the countdowns on the website and on the release calender.

I bet tommorow is online only and then all star weekend will be the instore release and probably an online restock.

So if you dont get them tommorow wait it out and avoid the resale prices.

And this all just speculation since there is no solid info out there. But think about it. It makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom