Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Fast internet and fast processors have a big role in it, better believe that. Definitely helps.

You are definitely right. My 2012 Macbook Pro never failed me yet. I'll be bringing it to work and hopefully my company's internet connection is fast enough to get me a pair.

My Internet speeds gas themselves up, not I! There's one other factor that I think is more important than the rest. We'll see how the theory works in practice tomorrow at 4:51/1:51. All I have to say is don't double clutch that mouse at 4:51.
HAA!  he had those hawks players playing patty cake in the air!

I just got a solid conformation from a District Manager from Finishline. I know this has been repeated HUNDREDS of times, so don't roast me for dropping the info! Just trying to help the frantic people to not panic. She says, that they WILL drop online only tomorrow, BUT, there will be a FEW re-releases, because she gave me a tip and says that there are actually still more pairs in production. She says that the first re-release will come in March, she didn't specify a day though. So even if you don't have luck tomorrow online, your chances aren't completely gone. So, with that being said, I kind of see resale on these not being so high, until the final re-release is over...... Just helping you guys out, and good luck tomorrow to anyone wanting to cop tomorrow and not resell...!
happy.gif
$200 retail. Tax (depending where you live) and/or shipping gets you around $230.  I am guessing resale will be $280-$320. I would be surprised if they are going north of what Bred XIs are sellling at.

All I want is a pair....if I fail...then ill move on to the royal 1....

$200 retail. Tax (depending where you live) and/or shipping gets you around $230.  I am guessing resale will be $280-$320. I would be surprised if they are going north of what Bred XIs are sellling at.
Yeah..... Chicago's tax will be a ending total for about 220..... Shipping about 20... So 240... If I can get a pair for around that much, then good. If not, I'll be more than happy to play the waiting game... Because I don't fold to resellers.

All these people posting all these tips for newbies to get their rep up will be the same ones Salty at 5 est tomorrow

Where the hell did they come up with this random *** time from?

I have class!!
mad.gif
Jordan punctuated the end of the contest with a dunk for the ages. Sprinting across the floor, Jordan took off from the free throw line and elevated at 3:51 pm local time. Frozen in time, the image of Jordan soaring through the air would be cemented in dunk contest lore.

not random.

I just got a solid conformation from a District Manager from Finishline. I know this has been repeated HUNDREDS of times, so don't roast me for dropping the info! Just trying to help the frantic people to not panic. She says, that they WILL drop online only tomorrow, BUT, there will be a FEW re-releases, because she gave me a tip and says that there are actually still more pairs in production. She says that the first re-release will come in March, she didn't specify a day though. So even if you don't have luck tomorrow online, your chances aren't completely gone. So, with that being said, I kind of see resale on these not being so high, until the final re-release is over...... Just helping you guys out, and good luck tomorrow to anyone wanting to cop tomorrow and not resell...!
happy.gif
this is pretty much what i figured they would do. i posted a couple pages back that they would probably be mass produced and have multiple restocks. 

does eastbay do twitter link only? normally they have a countdown, but i dont see a timer on the home page.

Back
Top Bottom