Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

lol JB must have predicted the insanity throughout the web when they said "online only." they're probably going "hey gentry look at these fools post their connection speeds anad brag about their middle class income LOL"

Why is everyone posting their internet speed?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
It's self affirmation that they are prepared, and when they don't get the shoes they will blame Nike.

This thread needs to be locked until after the release.

All the information thats available is available and if you are shooting for pair you already have a plan in place

No need to make this release harder for others than it already is.

Harder? The idiocy in this thread is entertainment! I don't think anyone's life just got harder by clicking through to this stupid mess.

This thread needs to be locked until after the release.

All the information thats available is available and if you are shooting for pair you already have a plan in place

No need to make this release harder for others than it already is.
no no.. after the release is when they are the most helpful.. EVERYONE should know by now what to expect for the release.. its when you didn't get a pair that people get helpful.. once the initial hypebeasts leave and go to the next release..

after this release I expect every OG from 1-6 to release with Nike Air

I see them retroing the september blue 6s for 1st time with nike air on the back :smh:

straight mayhem

lol JB must have predicted the insanity throughout the web when they said "online only." they're probably going "hey gentry look at these fools post their connection speeds anad brag about their middle class income LOL"
Weren't you just bragging....about ......your.....salary?

SMH at people who took the day off. :smh:

If you don't cop it's just a wasted day. You could've went to work and paid resell prices with the money you would have made today if you REALLY wanted these sneakers.
If they are salaried they dont get time and a half. You get paid the same whether you tale a vacation day or not.

Harder? The idiocy in this thread is entertainment! I don't think anyone's life just got harder by clicking through to this stupid mess.

Save the idiocy comment for yourself.

As you can tell by the post at 451am that there are those who have no idea what to do so why continue to spoon feed them.

If you truly want a pair you already know what needs to be done.

Last edited:
I just hope Eastbay doesn't have their checkout system crash like the XIII release last month. I'd much prefer to go through them because of the no tax in my state and they ship a lot faster than NDC or FNL (usually). 
nthat.gif

Google: "Special Snowflake Syndrome". That's what you got dude. No one cares how much you make, and dropping 55K on people like you're something special is what's wrong with this place in general. Keep your salary to yourself. Has nothing to do with this release and isn't something any of us care about.
blah, blah, blah....

Lol at the connection speeds...good luck to those tryna cop I'll be in the middle of a midterm.

Back
Top Bottom