Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Nike.com free ground shipping its clutch. Shipping from FNL is like $8-10 if im not mistaken. 

Walker is coming on in 5 minutes, the next couple hours will be flying by as I watch ADA Cahill, Trevette and CD. :smokin

Nike.com free ground shipping its clutch. Shipping from FNL is like $8-10 if im not mistaken. 
NDC hit me with the standard $8-$10 on the V's release... 
indifferent.gif

I've had that happen to me a couple years ago. Haven't used Finishline online since. That might have to change today.
I bet Finish Line takes your money, you find out your order isn't legit and then you wait a week to get $220 back. Have fun with that. I'd rather someone just steal my wallet.
These better ship out tomorrow morning. I alway get my NDC packages in 2days. Dont want to wait til monday
mean.gif
boxden stand up

i love how people are talking about shipping fee's and they dont have the shoes yet

and i know dude is not copping a pair from each site as limited as these are........................................................................peace23

Hahahaha!

Copped 2x Breds 4, 5x Thunder 4, 1x Jordan 11, 1 KD V Xmas at this ping. 

roll.gif

If I can do it, you can too!

**** the internet in the Philippines.

Last edited:
thankfully I live in a state without clothing tax.

I can do $200. an extra 5-10%, no. 

What websites have free shipping?

Last edited:
I'm at work reading this thread, pretending to work and some of you might actually be ******ed bahahahahha!! People asking about mobile purchases, don't know how to calculate sales tax in their state, and shipping and handling on shoes. Are people trolling,trying to have a good time until the release or are these legit questions? Please stop I can't quit laughing. My soon to b 9 yr old understands these questions.

I don't do online releases but I have no choice today. Which site out of NDC and Eastbay is more successful to secure your purchase? I've always tried NDC when it became last resort and never had success

I'm at work reading this thread, pretending to work and some of you might actually be ******ed bahahahahha!! People asking about mobile purchases, don't know how to calculate sales tax in their state, and shipping and handling on shoes. Are people trolling,trying to have a good time until the release or are these legit questions? Please stop I can't quit laughing. My soon to b 9 yr old understands these questions.
I'd say a combination of all three.... :lol:

Last edited:
I have the eastbay link open in 3 separate browsers and my Internet Explorer Eastbay countdown timer is 15 MINUTES faster than the Firefox one. ETA is 4:25 EST. Hmm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom