Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Work meeting at 2pm gonna be a close one
frown.gif

Dear FAFSA, please do a more thorough check.

What an idiot.
Land of the free and home of the lazy, embarrassed to be an american most days, not 20 years ago i was so proud
Word.

I love being an American, but c'mon, we got to do better if we keep stating "Best Country". You got people truly struggling with tuition and these dudes just spending $ on shoes.

I normally preach the "Who cares what the next man does with his money?", but this is clearly UNFAIR to those who really want to learn and can't afford it, :smh:.

I truly believe that everyone that has contributed to this post, those that have payed attention, and every NTer that is online and ready come that golden moment, will get their pair.
happy.gif
Or when they try to add to cart, it'll just say Sold Out within seconds and strike out...

Sittin' here at work on super thirst mode waitin' for this drop. Trying to actually look productive...Coming out of hiatus for this one...

I hope i'm not dissapointed. I'm going to try on eastbay and finishline. God forbid I have to buy from resellers I hope the price aint too bad. I just hope reseller's prices don't go $1,000 and over/ I remember the laser IV's that came with the hat and t - shirt from 2005 were jumpman23.com online release only but the resell prices weren't bad probaly $600 the most which wasnt too bad since it was a online release.

Nowadays there seems to be a lot more resellers than actual fans and the resllers prices for every release has gotten out of hand now people have to campout a lot more for a general release or win a raffle or RSVP(which ur going to lose if your're two seconds late) just for a general release.It pisses me the  eff off. I miss the old days when the hype wasn't this bad.I remember on January 22nd 2011 I walked into modell's at my local mall few minutes after the store opened. Store was empty except a few people looking around for other items other then sneakers. No line for the III's at all.I walked to the back near the sneakers Asked for a size 9 the guy came out and gave them to me. I went to the register with no one in front of me and paid. EASY EASY COP. Damn I wish it was still that easy. Everybody been feining a lot more for jordans ever since the Crazy concord release and resellers are multiplying making it hard for people who want the shoes to wear and collect to buy em' at a decent price. Anyway i'm signing off niketalk now I gotta have only the browers open in which I will be attempting to purchase. Good luck to all.

Just a heads up for anyone with a Discover card, Discover gives 10% cashback on eastbay and FNL, 5% cahback on NDC. So if you login to your account and go through shop.discover.com, you can save a nice chunk off these shoes.

I hope i'm not dissapointed. I'm going to try on eastbay and finishline. God forbid I have to buy from resellers I hope the price aint too bad. I just hope reseller's prices don't go $1,000 and over/ I remember the laser IV's that came with the hat and t - shirt from 2005 were jumpman23.com online release only but the resell prices weren't bad probaly $600 the most which wasnt too bad since it was a online release.

Nowadays there seems to be a lot more resellers than actual fans and the resllers prices for every release has gotten out of hand now people have to campout a lot more for a general release or win a raffle or RSVP(which ur going to lose if your're two seconds late) just for a general release.It pisses me the  eff off. I miss the old days when the hype wasn't this bad.I remember on January 22nd 2011 I walked into modell's at my local mall few minutes after the store opened. Store was empty except a few people looking around for other items other then sneakers. No line for the III's at all.I walked to the back near the sneakers Asked for a size 9 the guy came out and gave them to me. I went to the register with no one in front of me and paid. EASY EASY COP. Damn I wish it was still that easy. Everybody been feining a lot more for jordans ever since the Crazy concord release and resellers are multiplying making it hard for people who want the shoes to wear and collect to buy em' at a decent price. Anyway i'm signing off niketalk now I gotta have only the browers open in which I will be attempting to purchase. Good luck to all.
Are you implying you think that resellers are going to get $1000 for these? 

I hope not. 

Yeah right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom