Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

how are you guys seeing the shoes. The only thing I ever saw/see was HE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

same here, if it wasnt for my brother helping me out on his ipad i would have missed out.

i almost threw my laptop :smh: click the link and with it not even showing the shoes. nike is a fool for that

Just copped on Finishline. If you can get through, all the sizes are still in stock as of 5 minutes ago. Good luck

how long is it taking everyone to get the confirmation email? got the paypal receipt, but no nike confirmation

got to checkout on fnl had everything filled out and hit the very last checkout button and got splashed but the spalsh page is all weird looking tho like with no graphics and it wont reloadf

what the ****. how did everyone getting theirs? i was on NDC, FNL, FL, and EB literally the second the links went up and couldnt even get a pair into my cart.

Last edited:
YES, finally got through checkout at 2:12P PST! Got through, but my Paypal is showing me that I got charged twice by NDC due to their system errors. :smh:

Now if my email confirmation comes through...

think i got it on my brothers ipad, i got an order number for a 10.5

did anyone click the link on twitter and it send you to a normal NDC page? i clicked it 20 times and the shoes did NOT pop up..
Same here but mine said shoes were not available...not sold out but not available.

Got them on NDC... Although the site freeze game me a heart attack when I was changing the shipping address. But I'm good with order confirmation

Don't worry guys, they will come back up. Got through on NDC and got to payment page.  Just removed 11.5 from my cart.  Not interested in these, just wanted to see if I can get through...sorry, bored at work.

jus copped off finishline? anyone got any coupons i can call in and apply???

total came out too 229$ smh!

Back
Top Bottom