Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It's been fun. Didn't get them but no salt. I'm officially out of the game after a long, long time.

2011s here i come
smokin.gif

got through on finishline, counter page just turned into the website........so everyone thinks theyll cancel order? i got confirmation

DAMNNNN I scored on FNL!!!

WTF my fast *** cable internet connected laptop couldnt get through after about an hour on the splash page.....but my phone on 4G internet speed was able to get through on the mobile site after like 15mins! Wow. I guess computer and internet speed does not matter.

Last edited:
Seriously... reveal yourselves.  This is ridiculous.  People actually want to buy these shoes for retail and wear them, not just to post a freakin screen shot up of their receipt with a rape price tag attached to it....

DAMNNNN I scored on FNL!!!

WTF my fast *** cable internet connected laptop couldnt get through after about an hour on the splash page.....but my phone on 4G internet speed was able to get through on the mobile site after like 15mins! Wow. I guess computer and internet speed does not matter.
It has nothing to do with your connection speed, it's completely luck of the draw. FNL allows X amount of people to connect at any given time during major releases. You could be using a 56k dialup connection but still get lucky and get through.

Back
Top Bottom