Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Ma first post on this site is an epic post. #TYBG  
pimp.gif
#SALUTE.

Can somebody get me a pair in 10.5 ? Send me mail ... I'll Pay shipping if a Europe only release like quai 54 cames out I try to get you one ... Thanks guys

That link is proving to be true... know someone that ordered and called them and they confirmed it.. but.. idk man.. just didn't feel right.

Splash page coming up on the backdoor link now. Clicked it and the ip dissappeared and the finishline.com was there 

They say limit of 1 , but after I paid the first pair, i could add another one from the original link. :S, if I buy another pair would they cancel the order..?

You guys have problems processing payment?
I'm having the same problem. It said transaction error. tried 5 times already. got debited each time but got credited bak the money asap. knowing finishline, theyre gonna screw me over with the funds by tomorrow.

They say limit of 1 , but after I paid the first pair, i could add another one from the original link. :S, if I buy another pair would they cancel the order..?
They might see the emails match up and cancel. Hopefully not though.

Finishline needs to hold a presser tomorrow to adress this issue

I got the jordans with the backdoor link email and everything. THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tried ordering from the back door with paypal... Said their was an error but just got email from paypal saying payment sent... Any idea?

I got the same thing as you.

I'm kinda scared now. I also did it 10 times using different payments and I get tempory holds on my CC.:x:smh:

Back
Top Bottom