Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

"Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." 
tired.gif
Same

back door worked for me on a size 12. thank you niketalk community, im wearing these and not selling them for profit. :smokin

I was able to get through using the IP link.  I had to keep trying though to process the order.

I remember the days when 10.5 - 11 used to be the most popular sizes.

Where the hell did the rest of you size 9 - 9.5 wearin' MFs come from?

whoever is in this thread and knows about it should just keep it to themselves, dont mention it again in the future in other threads and you should be able to score off fnl with ease. but most of you dont know how to S T F U, and keep your mouths shut. like high school girls.

I thought it was a sneaker community where people HELP one another? No?

Last edited:
Shout out to NT for delivering that easy access lol. Passing on these as I have the '11 already. I just hope it won't be this difficult for the royal 1's 
tired.gif

whoever is in this thread and knows about it should just keep it to themselves, dont mention it again in the future in other threads and you should be able to score off fnl with ease. but most of you dont know how to S T F U, and keep your mouths shut. like high school girls.

Last edited:
*insert popcorn gif

because I have a feeling there's going to be cancellations of epic proportions because of that backdoor link. Hope I'm wrong
its the same thing as if you got through waiting on the SPA page. Once a size is out, it wont let you order it even through the backdoor way. If it was letting you add sizes that are sold out, then that would happen. Hope people dont get scared, the backdoor way is just the same as the normal way, just bypassing the splash page. It would make sense if you understand IT, i know we had someone in the thread earlier saying they were in IT

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom