Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Used the backdoor link with a CC and I got a confirmation. They're not my size though but I guess they will be worth some trade value.

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.
All hail, much props and thanks for the backdoor link
smokin.gif

backdoor link was a scam... get your popcorn ready folks :nerd:

moral of this story is 

the backdoor link works...

my bad for bein shook next time i know

congrats to all of u who copped i tried eb, fnl, fl for 3 hrs...nada

smh

Still trying on EB, can someone please tell me, do you just keep clicking Add to Cart or do you have to physically refresh the page every time?

for the ones who got got denied by fnl, did you just keep trying until the transaction went through? curios to know for future release. thanks.

Mines got denied , hit submit again and then it through me back into the 30 sec screen of death . I opened up another browser and after about 45 min i got in , but the ones I was in the middle of purchasing previously was still In my cart , kudos to finish line for not taking my pairs out of my cart .

Just stay patient bro once there in your car they are as good as yours

THESE AREN'T THAT LIMITED. JB PULLED THE WOOL OVER EVERYONE'S EYES TO ENSURE A VERY SPEEDY SELLOUT OF A SHOE THAT IS PROBABLY A GR.

I copped 4 total
pimp.gif

1 - Finishline (size 11)

1 - Nike.com (size 11)

1 - Eastbay (size 10.5)

1 - FootAction (size 11)

I'm done for the day, time to pack things up at the office and head on home. Today was a good day..

For those that haven't copped, give FootAction a try.. it took me about an hour to add to cart there but they still have some left.

Last edited:
Man that backdoor link saved everyone lol. Finishline tweeted saying most of the sizes were still available, everyone was waiting on the splash screen. Once that backdoor link went viral, BOOM.....it started selling out quick. Anyone else feel like they weren't that limited though? Nevertheless, they were still exclusive since it was strictly an online release though and no stores really got em.
Not sure how many people really got the shoes. It makes me wonder how NDC sold out rather quickly and FNL and E still had the majority of all sizes. I am guessing the site crashed and caused an issue to login. Weird thing was when I finally got through straight to FNL I was taken to the Jordan 3 page..not even the FNL main page. The back door link got me a 10.5. Thank you guys!

man F finishline! got through with ease! go to check out and it won't take my CC.... so i call my bank they say it is finishline declining? bank rep even tried to manually let the charge go through and finishline still declines? like WTF! F them they will never get another dime!

THESE AREN'T THAT LIMITED. JB PULLED THE WOOL OVER EVERYONE'S EYES TO ENSURE A VERY SPEEDY SELLOUT OF A SHOE THAT IS PROBABLY A GR.

these were def a GR, 100%

they spread a lie to get hype so they can sell a $200 with a quickness that was only $50 less not even 2 years ago

we got duped :smh:

Back
Top Bottom