Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

There will probably be a re-release. I know FNL said they will have GS pairs in the future. Also, NT'er JM always have credible info and he said they will be re-release

A LOT OF FINISHLINE ORDERS ARE GONNA GET CANCELLED. COUPLE MORE BUDDIES SAY THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. 2 PAID WITH CC AND THE REST WITH PAYPAL. I'M THINKING THAT BACKDOOR OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT DIDN'T HAVE INVENTORY CONTROL.
You have no idea what you are talking about. The link was only a direct link to the site without the SPA page, they tweeted the sizes which were still up and the "back door " matched. Plus I just clicked it, and it's saying all sold out. So it obviously updated. 

I don't know what it is, but I ALWAYS get thru on NDC, even for the Concords (messed up and X'd out the page though). Never hard for me to get thru. Refresh router and modem, click the link, add size, hit add to cart a few times, butter baby! On another note, how do I get my old name NT name back? Mytoasterspeak is a legend in S&T
Concords were EASYYYYY. last easy release, after that started all this madness.
Easy? I guess. I was on FNL.com for 2+ hours to cop those.

Last edited:
None of those "backdoor" orders are going to get canceled if you ordered 1 and received a confirmation from finishline. They pulled directly from inventory as evidenced from FNL tweets.

A LOT OF FINISHLINE ORDERS ARE GONNA GET CANCELLED. COUPLE MORE BUDDIES SAY THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. 2 PAID WITH CC AND THE REST WITH PAYPAL. I'M THINKING THAT BACKDOOR OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT DIDN'T HAVE INVENTORY CONTROL.

I'm sure it does because I had two different sizes in my cart. I clicked checkout and it said one of the sizes were unavailable and it removed it from my cart but still managed to order the other size.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The link was only a direct link to the site without the SPA page, they tweeted the sizes which were still up and the "back door " matched. Plus I just clicked it, and it's saying all sold out. So it obviously update
i saw the same thing thats why i knew it wasnt a scam 

Damn that straight sodium right there... :rofl:

Once I again another JB thread that gets me entertained...never fails.!

The hype was too strong out there....the beasts are eating good tonight
eyes.gif

Someone please explain what's a backdoor link
a backdoor is basically accessing a site through non standard means. This however was not a backdoor, just the pure ip that finishline.com resolved to. Its finishlines fault because using that ip doesn't take you to the splash screen, but its not a backdoor. It will be patched by royal time, if they even get the royals.

a backdoor is basically accessing a site through non standard means. This however was not a backdoor, just the pure ip that finishline.com resolved to. Its finishlines fault because using that ip doesn't take you to the splash screen, but its not a backdoor. It will be patched by royal time, if they even get the royals.

So how does one obtain a backdoor link?

Then we can just use the side door

flourished via footlocker twice. backdoor came through for me, then got redirected to spa page when i looked for my wc number. picked up mine around 5 and 7

So how does one obtain a backdoor link?
ping finishline.com and see what ip you get, then put that in for any link that has "finishline.com" in it, and there you go. Simple. Normally i wouldnt be sharing that, but its def getting patched now. same way they fixed the mobile issue right after the thunders dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom